**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Summoners!

It’s time once again for YOU to decide which Champion will be receiving an Overhaul! With our new Update Cadence, there are plenty of Champions getting new kits and buffs every month, but we haven’t put the power to choose one of them in your hands in a while.

On April 28 from 10 am PT to April 29 at 10 am PT, you will have a chance to vote for an update to one of the following Champions right here on the MCoC Forums:
  1. Thor (Jane Foster)
  2. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
  3. Joe Fixit
  4. Ant-Man
  5. Guillotine
  6. Agent Venom

But wait, that’s not where it ends this time! This time, the Poll is just Round 1!

The Top 2 Champions selected by you will move on to the finals, where you will be able to vote for them by winning Voting Ballots in a special Arena from May 17-24!

This special Milestones-only Arena will contain 6 Ballots. Each time you earn one, you’ll be asked to cast your vote for one of the 2 Champions. At the end of the month, the votes will be tallied, and a winner will be announced in June!

The winning Champion will receive their update later this year (currently hoping for October or November).

What about the Champions that don’t win or aren’t included?

With our changes to how often Champions are being updated, the other Champions on this list will still be scheduled for an Update, but just at a later time. Champions not included in this list are also still on our list, but could already be scheduled, or we feel would benefit from an animation update, which must be scheduled separately.

Who do you think should be the winner?

Let us know who you’re voting for, and don’t forget to vote on April 28!
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

It’s time once again for YOU to decide which Champion will be receiving an Overhaul! With our new Update Cadence, there are plenty of Champions getting new kits and buffs every month, but we haven’t put the power to choose one of them in your hands in a while.

On April 28 from 10 am PT to April 29 at 10 am PT, you will have a chance to vote for an update to one of the following Champions right here on the MCoC Forums:

1. Thor (Jane Foster)
    2. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    3. Joe Fixit
    4. Ant-Man
    5. Guillotine
    6. Agent Venom

But wait, that’s not where it ends this time! This time, the Poll is just Round 1!

The Top 2 Champions selected by you will move on to the finals, where you will be able to vote for them by winning Voting Ballots in a special Arena from May 17-24!

This special Milestones-only Arena will contain 6 Ballots. Each time you earn one, you’ll be asked to cast your vote for one of the 2 Champions. At the end of the month, the votes will be tallied, and a winner will be announced in June!

The winning Champion will receive their update later this year (currently hoping for October or November).

What about the Champions that don’t win or aren’t included?

With our changes to how often Champions are being updated, the other Champions on this list will still be scheduled for an Update, but just at a later time. Champions not included in this list are also still on our list, but could already be scheduled, or we feel would benefit from an animation update, which must be scheduled separately.

Who do you think should be the winner?

Let us know who you’re voting for, and don’t forget to vote on April 28!
    Does this mean the other 4 who dont win are getting overhauls specifically?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Look, I know Guillotine isn’t going to win.

But come on people, freaking vote Guillotine.

Why? She’s a Kabam original character. They’re always super good because they’re originals. And because they can do literally anything with them.

Plus she has a great design

She can regen also, bet many dont know that lol
  • TheLuteTheLute Posts: 2
    Vote Guillotine
  • SebestSebest Posts: 7
    Joe Fixit!
  • mrPitchBlackmrPitchBlack Posts: 1
    Guillotine!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Look, I know Guillotine isn’t going to win.

But come on people, freaking vote Guillotine.

Why? She’s a Kabam original character. They’re always super good because they’re originals. And because they can do literally anything with them.

Plus she has a great design

I just decided not to pick her from a nexus. If she becomes OP I don't know what I'll do

But I vote for Guillotine too
    I’ll vote for her too. Mystic needs some help
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Groot( sad nosies)
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    My 5/65 Kamala would love this. Make my dreams everyone
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Pulyaman said:

Let me go and see who Seatin tells me to vote. That champ is going to win anyway. :D

I know it's a sarcasm .

But Seatin asked to vote for Omega Sentinel ( sad memories ) and Hercules won.
    There was a very good reason for that. Kabam released their potential abilities and Hercules seemed better than Omega sentinel. I still think it was a mistake and hope they do release Omega sentinel at some point.
    Note: Of course it was sarcasm. But his opinion does count with the masses.
This discussion has been closed.