**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• E57R4D4E57R4D4 Posts: 1
    Ant-man es un buen candidato a actualización.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Where did you pull this list from? Why are you not buffing the Avengers or such famous characters, the very reason 80% people started playing this game? Why are you not buffing characters who kabam themselves listed as "damage as bad as ebony maw and needs buffs" ?? Please make us understand how you make these lists.

Hey there, we explained this in the post:
    MCOC Team said:

What about the Champions that don’t win or aren’t included?

With our changes to how often Champions are being updated, the other Champions on this list will still be scheduled for an Update, but just at a later time. Champions not included in this list are also still on our list, but could already be scheduled, or we feel would benefit from an animation update, which must be scheduled separately.
    Quick question regarding animation updates. Can you tell us how many champs are planned to have a animation update currently or is that all top secret stuff.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

Why not tech champions?

Yeah, I didn't notice that, that class sucks real bad :(
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Jane foster
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man and KK owners should feel a little better today

Dr. Zola

Ps. I will assume the deletion of my sad Iron Fist post means he’s on the short list for overhaul...
    because otherwise why would two otherwise useful mystics leapfrog him?

Pps. Will also assume no techs because that class is at top of list for overhauls (IP and RR owners rejoice!).
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Think about it, if Joe Fixit gets a buff, him and Kingpin will be great together with their synergy. Kingpin gets the shrug-off guaranteed, and Joe Fixit could actually be useful, not just there for a synergy. Vote Joe Fixit!
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    Lime2625 said:

Hello there, personally I believe Joe Fixit needs the buff the most. Unlike every other character here who has at least 1 use Joe has none. He is currently absolutely useless in the current meta and has been useless since his release. Every time I see him in the crystal reel I fear for my life and account but if we all come together we can make him the champ we want to pull. Thor Jane foster is already an alright champ but not a good champ however unfortunately the same cannot be said for Mr Fixit. This is why we need a Fixit buff. Hopefully both of them will one day shine upon our rosters but for the time being it is up to use as a community to make the right choice and vote for Fixit!

Kamala Khan is just as useless as Joe Fixit. Also my only duped 6*
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Guilly gang!!!!!

Also this choice isn't influenced by the fact that I got her from V7, nope.
    If Guilly doesn’t win then I hope it will be Joe.
  • BombBomb Posts: 1
    Guillotine pls
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Ant-Man for sure. But still no Groot on the list wow. hes never getting buffed.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Joe fixit!
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170

Guillotine is the only Mystic that can't stagger buffs, it's a Mystic Classic Black Panther(and he Will be reworked)

Umm theres tons that don’t
  • graintraingraintrain Posts: 12
    Agent Venom I have huge respect for him he was my first 4*
  • TofNavTofNav Posts: 3
    2 kamala
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Jane Foster ftw!!!

Why you may ask?
    Just because :)
  • SupersonaSupersona Posts: 1
    Guillotine!!!
  • Daroun53Daroun53 Posts: 27
    we need a total overhaul of Antman as there was for Colossus
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Awesome
    I have 4 of them as 6*.
    Agent Venom
    Antman
    Thor Jane foster
    Ms marvel Kamala khan

My vote to Agent Venom or Antman.
    Wanted to see Antman(my first 6* and only dupe) beyond God Tier
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I firmly believe Ant Man and Joe fixit are guaranteed to be the best and there is no reason I would be saying that other than pure fact, no reason at all.

Science all need high sigs im good
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Thor!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Guys vote ANTMAN!!!! He is arguably the worst of all of these champions to be buffed. Also, Ghost synergy!!!
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Pls fix as name suggest...joefixit
    All other character will get buff when their movie come...this joe...will never even make up to amovie...pls fix him
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Make Antman beyond God Tier.

Antman/Giant-man animation we want.

#buffAntman
  • Guillotine 🥺🥺🥺
  • BlackBonny87BlackBonny87 Posts: 5
    Joe Fixit and Guillotine pls😉
  • mocobis1mocobis1 Posts: 5
    Agent venom needs a buff asap. Skill class comes in last when it comes to great champs #savetheskillclassmcoc lol
  • overkill5150overkill5150 Posts: 31
    Jane foster
  • thpiresvthpiresv Posts: 1
    Guillotine
  • LaurSTNLaurSTN Posts: 4
    Guillotine
This discussion has been closed.