**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki buff steal not working correctly

This is especially visible on map6. On hyperion mini boss, once power gain is stolen loki does not gain power. Also on Civil Warrior node and Black Bolt nodes, Loki can't steal thier buffs. sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. Civil warrior with his armor buffs should be a great mystic dispersion trigger once his buffs are stolen. This bug has cost me numerous items, I have sent in a ticket and the response I received was "record a video" I am not going to finance your bug identification. Day 5, Map 6 is costly as is, I am not going to experiment for Kabam. Support wouldn't even toss me some items for the bugs. Please look into loki and his buff steal. He already hits so weak, so if his buff steal doesn't function well he is terrible.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    His buff steal has never been fully functional, which is unfortunate because he’d be a really solid champ if it worked properly. I’ve submitted a few tickets and started a thread or two. Never really got any traction. Kabam doesn’t care about Loki.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    This is especially visible on map6. On hyperion mini boss, once power gain is stolen loki does not gain power. Also on Civil Warrior node and Black Bolt nodes, Loki can't steal thier buffs. sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. Civil warrior with his armor buffs should be a great mystic dispersion trigger once his buffs are stolen. This bug has cost me numerous items, I have sent in a ticket and the response I received was "record a video" I am not going to finance your bug identification. Day 5, Map 6 is costly as is, I am not going to experiment for Kabam. Support wouldn't even toss me some items for the bugs. Please look into loki and his buff steal. He already hits so weak, so if his buff steal doesn't function well he is terrible.

I get that it sucks to have to provide them evidence, but if you ran a business and someone said something was broken, and you asked to see it so you could determine the issue and they refused because they don't have time, what would you do?
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited October 2017
    KhanMedina wrote: »

I get that it sucks to have to provide them evidence, but if you ran a business and someone said something was broken, and you asked to see it so you could determine the issue and they refused because they don't have time, what would you do?

It isn't about time, it is about cost. I said I would happily suicide against Map 6 champs if they provided me some items. It would be like me asking my customer to buy another new machine because the first one unexpectedly broke, but this time record how and when it broke so I can figure out what was going on that caused it to fail. In the meantime thanks for the new purchase . . . it sounds silly when presented like that doesn't it?
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    Maybe a Mod can comment, Loki is suppose to be able to steal any buff on the opponent correct? Because it doesn't work. it isn't even working in quest now. Do bracketed buffs no count as a buff?