**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021

I would vote for Joe and Guillotine

Why?

Joe have horrible damage output and very simple effects and mediocre debuffs

Guillotine is the only Mystic that can't stagger buffs, it's a Mystic Classic Black Panther(and he Will be reworked)

Dragon Man? Don't think he can nullify or stagger. And a good mystic champ too
  • LB8LB8 Posts: 8
    What about let us know what are the scheduled buffs coming to make a better decision?
  • PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    6 agent venom
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Thor Jane Foster already has a Solid Stun Chain. Ms Marvel Kamala Khan, Ant-Man, and Guillotine already have a Bunch of Synergies that make them Solid.

I'd say it's between Joe Fixit and Agent Venom... Joe Fixit was my First 4 Star so he's always had a special place in my Roster, and both are some of my Favorite Comic Characters so either being Buffed would make me happy, but man Agent Venom Deserves This Buff!
    Would also work well on timing with the Ending of King In Black, imagine if he got a Full Model Change to Agent Anti-Venom too... Sp3 could the short lived Anti-Venom Dragon
  • Antman
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Guillotine
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Thor Jane Foster already has a Solid Stun Chain. Ms Marvel Kamala Khan, Ant-Man, and Guillotine already have a Bunch of Synergies that make them Solid.

I'd say it's between Joe Fixit and Agent Venom... Joe Fixit was my First 4 Star so he's always had a special place in my Roster, and both are some of my Favorite Comic Characters so either being Buffed would make me happy, but man Agent Venom Deserves This Buff!

Would also work well on timing with the Ending of King In Black, imagine if he got a Full Model Change to Agent Anti-Venom too... Sp3 could the short lived Anti-Venom Dragon
    Imagine if they gave AV 2 Forms using both Symbiotes! One focused on Damage Over Time Debuffs the other focused on Stat Reduction Debuffs, both should have Solid Base Damage and a little Base Utility though.
  • CrypticPowerukCrypticPoweruk Posts: 7
    Antman please
  • maciej08maciej08 Posts: 1
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • CyliboiCyliboi Posts: 1
    well I recently got a 6* joe fixit, so I might be a little skewed on this one.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Guillotine!

Why pick a pseudo character when we can buff an actual Marvel character?
    She is a legit marvel character. Any character that marvel games produce actually get added to Canon and comics.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Y’all need to vote for guilly so I can finally have a good 6 star mystic roster
  • AlmondchipAlmondchip Posts: 3

Look, I know Guillotine isn’t going to win.

But come on people, freaking vote Guillotine.

Why? She’s a Kabam original character. They’re always super good because they’re originals. And because they can do literally anything with them.

Plus she has a great design

She certainly has my vote, plus she has good synergies with venom, g2099 and morningstar
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

FTW
  • elwe1990elwe1990 Posts: 9
    Thor Jane Foster! It's a good choice for me thinking at the future Thor movie
  • IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    I believe that ant-man deserve an update most of all, a complete rework. If you look at the other champions on the list, then each has some unique abilities, yes, in the current realities they are of little use, but take the unloved Joe Fixit - he has a solid list of abilities, but the numbers... meh. (I mean that it is possible and a simple tune-up will be enough)
    Agent Venom in theory deserves an update, but we have already seen quite a few well-updated champions of this class and I think there are enough of them at the moment.
    Maybe Guillotine, but there are too many unique champions in the mystic class, I don't think that Guillotine can surprise with anything, although, if I'm not mistaken, she would be the first updated champion of mystics.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Okay guys hear me out.

If we make it a tie all around they have to buff everyone right?
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Thor Jone Foster...
    Mystics need some power.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★

I would vote for Joe and Guillotine

Why?

Joe have horrible damage output and very simple effects and mediocre debuffs

Guillotine is the only Mystic that can't stagger buffs, it's a Mystic Classic Black Panther(and he Will be reworked)

Dragon Man? Don't think he can nullify or stagger. And a good mystic champ too
    He can limit enemy buffs so, it's a really good ability pack

Guillotine can bleed, that's all lol

I can't place her souls to Heal revert, There's a LOT of better heal Reverters.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    Kamala and Joe Fixit
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    We will vote for Thor Jane Foster aren't we ?
  • Ironcap3Ironcap3 Posts: 11
    Agent venom!!!!!!!
  • Jane Foster!!
    I've duped her as a 6*s countless times... :/
  • Kamala lo merece
  • Dvmenard1Dvmenard1 Posts: 3
    Antman
  • eyngheleynghel Posts: 16
    Kamalha khan... Please!!*
This discussion has been closed.