**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else tracking their side quest rewards?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I know this SQ was met with disapproval initially, though I'm curious to see how everything shakes out in the end. The only reward I'm tracking (mostly out of laziness) is 6 shards. Currently at 3600 thus far. Seems like its on track to be comparable to recent events tbh. Which is cool. For those tracking.. wanna post where you are currently?

Comments

• RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 101 ★★

The 6* shards have not treated me kindly, thought I'm loving the gold. I've already passed the months estimated average for T2A.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

The 6* shards have not treated me kindly, thought I'm loving the gold. I've already passed the months estimated average for T2A.

Oof.. doesn't appear so. I once had 6 runs in a row with zero 6 shards, but still have a total of 3600 so far. Sorry for that.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I’m up to 2400 6 star shards
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Posted this a couple days ago. Ironically I have gotten 5 drops of 6* shards in the last 6 days.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    ... so im not the only one as ive only seen/gotten 6* shards once with 11 attempts
    😅
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Was going to but I forgot.
    And I’m lazy...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Have not done it in 5days now
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    So, I got a good milestone in today's run. I got 1 mill gold just by running the paths, the gold we get after defeating the boss is separate and I have not calculated that, but it should be easy since its always the same. So, for people suffering from gold shortage, this event is very good.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

So, I got a good milestone in today's run. I got 1 mill gold just by running the paths, the gold we get after defeating the boss is separate and I have not calculated that, but it should be easy since its always the same. So, for people suffering from gold shortage, this event is very good.

I keep wanting to comment on all the people complaining about or skipping this side event, it wasn't very long ago that the endgame community was complaining about a gold shortage.
    edited May 2021
    @DNA3000 just in case you want the date. For everyone else saying this is one of the worst ever, RNG was pretty good for me this side quest. These are my rewards - 30 runs, nothing skipped.

I just kept count of T4cc separately to see how much I could form.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

For everyone else saying this is one of the worst ever, RNG was pretty good for me this side quest.

That is just it, some people had good RNG, other people had bad RNG.
    We are all doing the same content, the rewards should be the same, not RNG based.

Imagine if they were RNG based in AQ or the main event, would you like that some people got more rewards than you for doing the same things? No.
    SparkAlot said:

Pulyaman said:

For everyone else saying this is one of the worst ever, RNG was pretty good for me this side quest.

That is just it, some people had good RNG, other people had bad RNG.
    We are all doing the same content, the rewards should be the same, not RNG based.

Imagine if they were RNG based in AQ or the main event, would you like that some people got more rewards than you for doing the same things? No.
    it honestly depends on what other resources you got as well. You could have got 20k 5 star shards which is also pretty good. The event is better than the rifts which shafted me a lot.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Pulyaman said:

@DNA3000 just in case you want the date. For everyone else saying this is one of the worst ever, RNG was pretty good for me this side quest. These are my rewards - 30 runs, nothing skipped.

I just kept count of T4cc separately to see how much I could form.

My own final tally:

Nice, seems to be slightly above average.
    While I started ahead of the curve on 6* shards, I believe I ended at 4500 total.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Not tracking. Doesn’t change a thing. 😂

Given how the human mind works, it’s likely I won’t see the 100k T2a fragments I’ve gotten, and focus on the 900 6* shards which is below average. 😂
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Tracked meticulously, but just cause I like my sheets 🥸

https://bit.ly/ContestofRealms_SideEvent_Rewards
    edited May 2021

Tracked meticulously, but just cause I like my sheets 🥸

https://bit.ly/ContestofRealms_SideEvent_Rewards

Wish I had your commitment or knowledge to prepare such a sheet. :D . Mine is pretty bare bones.
    Edit: Is that gold including the 20k you get for defeating the Boss?.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Here goes mine. Actually not that bad of an event. Pretty happy with the result.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Kept track of these:
    5* Shards
    500 * 31 = 15,500

6* Shards
    300 * 20 = 6,000

T2A Shards
    2,100 * 34 = 71,400

T5B Shards
    2,000 * 7 = 14,000
    if you have kept track, people seemed to have got 5k to 6k 6 star shards, some more and some less but its a pretty decent haul.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 287 ★★★
    30 Legendary Runs, 7 Rewards per run = 210 Rewards
    20K Gold for beating Boss if 100% Rewards Claimed = 600,000 Gold

Total:

T1a - 25,200 (12)
    T2a - 58,800 (28)
    T4BC - 216,000 (30)
    T5BC - 14,000 (7)
    5-Star Shards - 11,500 (23)
    6-Star Shards - 7,200 (24)
    Gold - 1,650,000 (33)
    1x 5-Star Generic Sig Stone - 14
    5-Star Sig Stone Crystals - 22
    T4CC -
    21,600 (3x Mystic)
    14,400 (2x Mutant)
    14,400 (2x Cosmic)
    28,800 (4x Skill)
    21,600 (3x Science)
    21,600 (3x Tech)

30 Legendary Runs, 7 Rewards per run = 210 Rewards
    20K Gold for beating Boss if 100% Rewards Claimed = 600,000 Gold

Total:

T1a - 25,200 (12)
    T2a - 58,800 (28)
    T4BC - 216,000 (30)
    T5BC - 14,000 (7)
    5-Star Shards - 11,500 (23)
    6-Star Shards - 7,200 (24)
    Gold - 1,650,000 (33)
    1x 5-Star Generic Sig Stone - 14
    5-Star Sig Stone Crystals - 22
    T4CC -
    21,600 (3x Mystic)
    14,400 (2x Mutant)
    14,400 (2x Cosmic)
    28,800 (4x Skill)
    21,600 (3x Science)
    21,600 (3x Tech)

That's a lot of 6 star shards. Damn.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I got around 4k 6 star shards which meh and only 5k 5* shards.

So, got less than average I suppose.

Got around 30K t5 basic and 40 sig stones. Those were the only worthwhile rewards for me.