**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 6 Help

OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Any good path resource material out there for map6? I found the lanes. Does anyone have any optimal champ lists for each lane?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Honestly depends on the player. And combination of lanes+ the variation itself.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I can say that Blade/Corvus/Claire/Hyp are really good options in general. Omega as well.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    My whole bg is stacked with players with big rosters full of 5r5, 6r2, and several with 6r3 champs. We can muster together any number of combos of champs. We were looking for any specific information.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    OneMast3r said:

My whole bg is stacked with players with big rosters full of 5r5, 6r2, and several with 6r3 champs. We can muster together any number of combos of champs. We were looking for any specific information.

My own personal preference is to look at the lanes and decide for myself/ask alliance mates for advise if unsure about something. There may be counter/attacker guides out there, but I've found them to be not as effective as customizing your own team for each variant of a map. The guides won't necessarily take mastery preference into account, etc. Trial and error is a thing too. I've often started with one miniboss counter on my team when a new one is released, only to try a few different ones and then settle on the best attacker for the job (clean one shot).
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Magneto for anyone metal on the map .. he's even good in section two on the debuff immune paths. Venom the Duck handles quite a bit of the map even degen if you can pick up some Regen buffs. Corvus kills just about everything. Medusa, AA, Aarkus etc for the annoying Killmongers on the map.

there's a number of combinations. these are old but it's what i still use.

• OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Thanks. I have been doing my paths fine. I have been using doom, fury, and cmm. I have even been taking the degen paths. I found that if I manage cmm right I can use her on most paths and mitigate any degen damage by finishing the fight super quick.

In map5 you can use just about anyone. Map6 required a bit more. I might try red mags. I was thinking that immortal abomination might be good for his regen.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Majority of the paths can be steamrolled by Corvus. No need to do the timeout trick. When we do Map 6, the team is usually Corvus, a mini counter, an Apoc counter. Corvus will do all the lane fights.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    OneMast3r said:

In map5 you can use just about anyone. Map6 required a bit more. I might try red mags. I was thinking that immortal abomination might be good for his regen.

Not that much different. You'll be surprised.