**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• FedupsaminaFedupsamina Posts: 1
    ANTMAN
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Thor(Jane Foster)
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Guillotine
  • SadMan15SadMan15 Posts: 1
    4.Formigod
    How it's called in Brazil. "Antgod"
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Jane and Ant-Man get my top votes.
  • joker__0721joker__0721 Posts: 1
    vote for ant-man
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Just thought of something, and I am sorry if someone already made this point.

To all the Ghost users, if Antman wins you'll have a stronger champion to use on your synergy team
  • Dex_RebırthDex_Rebırth Posts: 45
    Agent Venom
  • SANDiP666SANDiP666 Posts: 5
    Guys vote for Ms Marvel (Kamla khan).
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Here’s why you should vote Guillotine:

1. She is a Kabam original champ. They tend to make them pretty damn good, and we know she’s a favourite around the office (I assume from the love she gets from them on Twitter). This makes her exceptionally likely to be an incredibly good buff.

2. She is a Kabam original champ. They can pretty much do anything they want with her, and aren’t really limited by marvel lore. Only by class archetypes. She has the potential to have really unique mechanics due to this.

3. She was pretty much the main character in the best EQ storyline.

4. Her design is incredible.

5. The animations, after all this time, are still some the smoothest in the game.

Look, I’ll level with you. She’s 100% the best champ in her current state on there. I’m actually really surprised she’s on here, I thought she would get an update. I actually designed an update for her (which I can post in here if people are interested ), because I didn’t think she needed an overhaul.

I understand why people aren’t going to vote for her. But you should anyway. Because let’s face it, if she doesn’t win, she’s probably going to be last in line. And she could be such an incredible champ, with a lot of potential

Do you really want to gamble on Joe Fixit, who couldn’t even fix himself, or make them stretch to make Kamala a good champ? Do you really want a shock when Jane’s buff is underwhelming?

No. Vote Guillotine.

(Or Ant-Man/Agent Venom. Genuinely any of these 3 I will be elated with)

I want jane foster. Think they could make her a legit mystic corvus hybrid. But wouldn't knock Guillotine getting the win either.
  • Kamala khan
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    No Guardians of the Galaxy? Is that because they all may be getting a second character, like the infinity war captain and iron man?
  • AVCAN12AVCAN12 Posts: 20
    Ant-man for the win
  • Kamala Khan ...!!!

She needs it the most ...she is such a powerful character and in game she sucks
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I guess kamala just need a new design, her suit is just ugly and I know this is her original suit but she looks like a flag.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    i think... that Barber man Joe Fix It would be good too to rework... :D
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I think Kamala Khan needs it the most, then maybe Jane Foster or Joe Fixit.
  • CiervoCiervo Posts: 2
    Guillotina
    Joe fix
  • LPN20LPN20 Posts: 18
    Guillotine onlyyyyyyyyyyy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    KK. For the love of God, it's time. Lol.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Imagine all the cool stuff Antman could do related to shrinking/growing. #VoteForAntMan
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    my 2c is Lady Thor aka Thor (Jane Foster)
  • LacielLaciel Posts: 2
    Where is Sentry? The man with the power of a million suns? He deserves to have a place among beyond god tier champions
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Kamala Khan would be ideal since cosmic class is a bit weaker than the others plus Kamala is very cool in the comics
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    plz vote for kamala khan
  • Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84

This discussion has been closed.