**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    1.) Joe fixit
    2.) Kamala
    3.) Antman
  • Kylesoul26Kylesoul26 Posts: 2
    Kamala khan
  • Well I just pulled a 5* antman right before I saw this so my choice is pretty easy lol.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Agent Venom could be epic. Look at venom so agent venom should be just as awesome if not better than venom
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    mocobis1 said:

Agent venom needs a buff asap. Skill class comes in last when it comes to great champs #savetheskillclassmcoc lol

Nah there's been a lot of that recently.

Thor Jane Foster already has a Solid Stun Chain. Ms Marvel Kamala Khan, Ant-Man, and Guillotine already have a Bunch of Synergies that make them Solid.

I'd say it's between Joe Fixit and Agent Venom... Joe Fixit was my First 4 Star so he's always had a special place in my Roster, and both are some of my Favorite Comic Characters so either being Buffed would make me happy, but man Agent Venom Deserves This Buff!

Would also work well on timing with the Ending of King In Black, imagine if he got a Full Model Change to Agent Anti-Venom too... Sp3 could the short lived Anti-Venom Dragon
    Tbf, Jane Foster's stun chain is pretty unreliable and she has not utility other than a stagger. But yea, I guess she is the best out of all these champions here.
    Laciel said:

Where is Sentry? The man with the power of a million suns? He deserves to have a place among beyond god tier champions

YESSSS. MY MAN!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    Agent venom coz i have him as five star otherwise kamala
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Joe Fixit please. I'm not biased or anything...
    🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• EvoTheGamerEvoTheGamer Posts: 10
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

It’s time once again for YOU to decide which Champion will be receiving an Overhaul! With our new Update Cadence, there are plenty of Champions getting new kits and buffs every month, but we haven’t put the power to choose one of them in your hands in a while.

On April 28 from 10 am PT to April 29 at 10 am PT, you will have a chance to vote for an update to one of the following Champions right here on the MCoC Forums:

1. Thor (Jane Foster)
    2. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
    3. Joe Fixit
    4. Ant-Man
    5. Guillotine
    6. Agent Venom

But wait, that’s not where it ends this time! This time, the Poll is just Round 1!

The Top 2 Champions selected by you will move on to the finals, where you will be able to vote for them by winning Voting Ballots in a special Arena from May 17-24!

This special Milestones-only Arena will contain 6 Ballots. Each time you earn one, you’ll be asked to cast your vote for one of the 2 Champions. At the end of the month, the votes will be tallied, and a winner will be announced in June!

The winning Champion will receive their update later this year (currently hoping for October or November).

What about the Champions that don’t win or aren’t included?

With our changes to how often Champions are being updated, the other Champions on this list will still be scheduled for an Update, but just at a later time. Champions not included in this list are also still on our list, but could already be scheduled, or we feel would benefit from an animation update, which must be scheduled separately.

Who do you think should be the winner?

Let us know who you’re voting for, and don’t forget to vote on April 28!
    Thor (jane foster)
  • Agent Venom please !!
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Given that the winner gets an overhaul, won't Kabam consider the 1st runner up to get a numbers tweak or tune-up in the same period? This may not capture the intention of properly improving that champion, but at least the second most popular option also gets some improvement.
  • Nightshroud84Nightshroud84 Posts: 17
    2. Kamala
  • Kirat2003Kirat2003 Posts: 27
    Ant man
  • Jane
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Thor Jane Foster and Kamala!
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • PsychamanPsychaman Posts: 22
    Antman has my vote, are these champs listed in this poll going to get a complete rework? If so, utilizing Antman’s ability to grow larger(not just smaller) for brief time would be great addition to his kit or a new special attack animation to showcase theses abilities.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    The last science champions that were reworked was the group of She Hulk, Luke Cage, and Red Hulk (unless I’m missing something). While I can see the argument for Jane Foster since mystic champs haven’t gotten a noticeable rework or buff (sorry Hood), Antman would be my preferred choice (although I can see love for Joe Fixit, too).
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    my vote is for kamala khan.. tomorrow going to max her as a 5*. my long time dream is going to come true. even if she dont win this i ll still be happy with her current powers.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Agent Venom is a must.
    At least the sig ability need some love.
    The current one does next to nothing and is one of the Pointlesses in the game.
  • MBrotherMBrother Posts: 31
    #vote_for_AgentVenom
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I'll vote for Ant-Man just because.
    But wait if there's going to be an Arena on May 17-24 and the milestones have ballots. Is that all the rewards? Or are we gonna have some shards or even the champion we voted as a reward at the end lol.
  • JugneoMJugneoM Posts: 15
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
  • SrIghorSrIghor Posts: 1
    Antman undoubtedly! And they must also reverse the Hood's outdation!
  • Scotty_not_LangScotty_not_Lang Posts: 53
    I hope it’s antman, he is currently so useless.
This discussion has been closed.