**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your spring cleaning pulls

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Didn't rake photos....

6* Nexus - Magneto
    6* champs - Thing (dupe), Namor (year based cav crystal), She Hulk
    5* Champs - Jubilee, Mangog, Doom (x2 from year based crystal and x1 from a Nexus), Maw, Squirrel Girl, Ultron dupe

Overall, VERY happy with the 6* champs, but the 5* were disappointing (already had Doom at sig 80).
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Bocksarox said:

Torch, CGR, and BWCV! Thanks, Kabam!

YOOO DUDE CONGRATS THATS SICK!!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Woody15 said:

Went with the 2020 cavs. I still have some milestones left to go though, but overall quite pleased

Which one is which?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Pulled a 6 star kamala
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

As a F2P, I’m dumping all my rewards into what gets me a total of 1.5 6* crystals, a few t1a, and a single sexennium crystal. It’s paid off so far

Exact same thing I'm doing... Pulled my self a storm X which is by far the best 6* I've pulled in a long time so I'm very happy
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Went for all the T5CC and formed mystic, skill and cosmic. Science is very close now too!

Took doom to R3. The cavs were all 3*. Formed a regular 6* and duped Carnage. From my 6$ nexus went with squirrel girl over DDHK and Deadpool xfirce (only because it's been 2 years of 6* hunting and this was my chance to finally get a 6* skill champ). The T5CC and Doom rankup made my day.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    The first time we has the Sexennium (sp?) crystals, I watched as people posted wild openings, while I pulled lots of 3 stars.

This time I awakened both 6s CGR, who I only recently pulled, and 6s Spider-ham. Also pulled 6s Storm X and Red Guardian.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I used the gift to buy four 2020 cav crystals because I felt lucky and got three 5 stars: twenty more sigs on my Terrax and got and duped Dragon Man. I was very happy with my luck! Later I grinded all arena milestones, and bought the piggy thing twice (one of the nexus gave me the option to chose a 4* nexus, it was fun xD ) and wasn't sure what to do with my doblons: i could have bought the Bundle 3 (I'm TB for reference) five times and get 15K six star shards or buy eleven 2020 cav crystals. I went for the latter choice and well... it did pay off! *_*

P.S: not related to the spring cleaning, but i also bought one silver centurion crystal from the sigil store and got him as a five star... my luck lately has been incredible for my standards *_*

• IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Got 3 '19 cavs, earned myself three different beyond god 3*s, decided to go for '20 one last and pulled this bad dude. Not exactly what I need right now but not gonna say no to that.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Z3ro_ô said:

yeah what the heck is that luck
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    So far

Namor +20 sigs from 5* nexus
    4* Maw from a cav crystal

No real great luck but could've been worse (was very happy with the pulls from before this event anyway). Will open a mutant/skill dual tomorrow and see what'll drop.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Duped my r3:

As well as 6*:

And to add to the arsenal of really bad nexusses(never had a good one):

As well a 6* Mags from an Omega cav.(Not gonna get ranked for a bit...)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Yay I pulled myself

Update:

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Most Probably gonna win the votes.

First time Awakening

First awesome 6*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

From Nexus

Needed 2K shards for a basic and awakened WW2

Popped a feature 6* for a first dupe of my Ghulk. Handful of Cavs yielded nothing above 4*.

Not going to lie...pRNG didn’t smile on me today.

Dr. Zola
  • noor17noor17 Posts: 53
    It was a Good day. Best thing that came out was Collosus and then duping him from class nexus! Mutant roster is stacked!!

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Torch, CGR, and BWCV! Thanks, Kabam!

Wow! Those were all great Nexus crystals!
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Apocalypse and archangel were my 2 targets from my abyss nexus. I got neither.

I got BOTH today, and Ghost.
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 39

• RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    edited April 2021