**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool Raffle?

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Deadpool figurine raffle was supposed to begin as of yesterday, but I've still had no sign of an email or in-game raffle ticket. Has anyone else received theirs?

Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I got it earlier today too. Maybe restart yo device. The ticket was in the in game mail.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    No, I've restarted my device and still nothing? I might message support. I really want to enter this competition.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    Look in store and see if you can buy the ticket entry. You may have claimed it without realizing it
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Haven't got it either.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Maybe players from EU can't participate.🤷
  • If this isn’t just a case of writing a post too early, before they sent out the Game Mail about it.

Then might be that game knowns your location, and only sent to people who are in U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec). Only those people are eligible for the Raffle.

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    Oh, it failed to mention it was a US/Canada only competition in the original Instagram post.
    Gutted now. :(:(:(
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Well that answers my question so thanks for that. #guttedintheUK
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    So... who won