**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R3 6* Joe Fixit has entered the chat

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Its time we put some respect on this once forgotten Hulk! no longer shall he be denied! and the fun have just begun! i will not fail you guys! i will show you just what this man can do! starting with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFd_s7j1PlI

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ballsy move there. It took a while but he did take down that fight and that’s the important part.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Better hope he gets voted for the buff
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I wish I had guts to fo stuff like this damn...

Also team Guilly ftw, never buff Antman
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

I dont. Team guilly all the way. Sadly it looks like antman gonna win by a landslide
    Where can we vote?
    You can't yet. It starts on the 28th of April. Most likely you'll recieve a pop-up redirecting you to a site to vote.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

I dont. Team guilly all the way. Sadly it looks like antman gonna win by a landslide
    Antman forever
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Nice one @TheManMythLegend . I wanna see you do this without despair haha.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    It's okay, Ibom. These people can't hurt you or your rep as the best Hulk-related character. Let's take your newly R3'd butt and go melt some bosses for a laugh, okay?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

YoMoves said:

It's okay, Ibom. These people can't hurt you or your rep as the best Hulk-related character. Let's take your newly R3'd butt and go melt some bosses for a laugh, okay?

we arent talking hulk related tho. hes not a hulk
    He's considered a Hulk just like Sasquatch, all of them have the same Gamma Mutated Powers.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I have a 6* joe aswell, casting all my ballots for ever him or agent venom. Maybe split.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

Robbie is everywhere it seems 😆 #KroenkeOut