**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Droprate of a PHC

I have opened 26 PHC and only 2* and just one 3*. Why Kabam ?
I am not really happy with that ! That sucks

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Welcome to MCOC
  • I opened 30 and nothing I know it sucks but no need to complain lol it tells you guarantee a 2*
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Yea it’s only nice to noobies
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited October 2017
    I've been tracking mine for over a year, > 90% 2*, < 9% 3* and ~1% 4*. It is what it is.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Opened 185 PHC yesterday. just one 4* :(
  • XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    I’ve opened 10 before and gotten two 4 stars. I’ve even been on a 0 for 248 streak before opening one. Overall,the tracking I’ve done is about a 1% chance of getting a 4 Star.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    @BuckeyeKP has the correct odds. That’s held up for over a couple of years now.

Dr. Zola
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Welcome to MCoC! Hope you haven't spent any money on those crystals
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    edited October 2017
    No only shards
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I'm about 200 deep without a 4*, there's a reason the community refers to them as " premium disappointment crystals".
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Wait 4* champs exist in the phcs? Currently I'm on idgaf% 2*, idgas% 3* and 0% 4*. To be completely honest, I'd be more excited if I got a 1-star champ from the crystal because at least that's rarer than the 2-stars. I applaud Kabam, they must be so rich.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Listen guys...wrong attitude...when ya get lemons make lemonade! I got ever 2 except the dead pool dr. Strange and those added to the spooky...I have a 100 percent dupe rate and 20 plus of the 42 (I think that is right without going to count) the rest except for civil war cap, and a couple not in the phc) those 20 are shard factories. I have even more 3s and every one is a shard factory Many max sig) that having been said I think we need an increase in the odds in our favor across the board...