**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your spring cleaning pulls

13»

Comments

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Already have him as 5* r4.

I really want any rarity of Doom.
    Please bless me RNG Gods....
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

Worked all day so havent done much yet, but was sitting at 8k 6* shards so got the 3k 6* shards bundle, opened my crystal and duped this guy. I've had him for a few months really happy to dup him. Didnt think it would happen as soon as it did.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

For $10 and a bit of Arena Grinding, I'll take it...
    Those Great Synergies should come in handy, stinks no Doom/Human Torch/Stryfe though...
    I keep hearing Odin is getting Reworked some time soon, but atm I'm happy using him to Buff my Champions like Red Goblin who gain benefits from all the Buff. (Mangog also gives Crossbones that nice Fury Duration boost)
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm a Cavalier F2P, I like what I got (except Psycho-Man, I hate Psycho-Man).

Choose Mole Man because I want to rank 5 him.

From a Sexennium Cav.

From a featured.

I also bought the T5B and T2A bundles so that I can soon take 6* Venom to rank 3 and also do this:

Unfortunatly I'm only half way to a T5 Tech.
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Got a 6* nexus choice is between Thor Rags, sentinel and P2099.
    Haven’t picked yet as I can’t decide between P2099 and sentinel, can take either one to r3 (and awaken if I wanted to but I think I’d save that)
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Not the science i wanted but still... Its a 6*
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    6*Stealthy, red magneto, duped tigra got 6* capiw , agent venom...!!!!
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited April 2021

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

Torch, CGR, and BWCV! Thanks, Kabam!

You have pretty good selection from your nexus.. Moleman or BWCV (both great champs), Domino or Human Torch (both super), Wasp, HTD, CGR (of course CGR but if you use Ghost a lot, Wasp might be a solid choice).. lucky pulls.. congrats!!!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Not pictured: 6*,Ms. Marvel, and awakened Winter Soldier, IMIW, and Invisible Woman. There might have been another 6* too
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    DrZola said:

From Nexus

Needed 2K shards for a basic and awakened WW2

Popped a feature 6* for a first dupe of my Ghulk. Handful of Cavs yielded nothing above 4*.

Not going to lie...pRNG didn’t smile on me today.

Dr. Zola

Topped off shards with arena doubloons and wound up with this gem...ready for Deadpool to close up shop.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Last doubloon shard top off was the charm...

Not awakened obviously but got to have him to awaken him. Almost worth the succession of Aboms, DPX and WW2s I’ve endured.

Dr. Zola
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    I found a dead spider under the couch... maybe that's a different spring cleaning than what you are on about
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited April 2021

Apocalypse from the nexus and Guilly from a quinennium/sexennium.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Didn’t take screenshot but i got Apocalypse and Doom as 6 stars 😊

• BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    It’s fair to say that my 3 6* Nexus crystals were pretty good!
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I opened my daily login Cavalier crystal on Spring Cleaning weekends and got him~~~~

Then I exchanged my free Doubloon with 6*shards (Bundle#1), form a 6*crystal then got him~~

I love my luck today, especially they’re all Free!!!😁😁😁
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Got 6 star sunspot....
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Main acc:

6* maw, 6*VP from shards,
    3* cav

Alt:

5* hype and manthing from 2 nexus
    6* vision from shards
    4* cav

Baby: