**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pulled this fella, but I run suicides, so need advice

miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Very happy to finally have Doom (only had 4* version that I used only in arena) and will be taking him to R2 soon, but I run suicides (3/3 in Recoil and 3/3 LC), and from what I could find so far, he is not at all suicide friendly. Is there a rotation that is based on SP3 and maybe one SP1/SP2 that works the best for him?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!

I run suicides 3/3 in LC and 3/3 in DE. Personally I think recoil 3/3 is unnecessary and might be what is limiting your use of suicide 'unfriendly' champs.

I typically go for the sp3 and then mm lllh then I can drop an sp1 if they have more than 2 bars and get another sp3 fairly quickly.

You want to drop the 2nd sp3 inside the timer so that you can stack the furies. If you can do that, he'll kick out some huge damage and suicides aren't much of an issue.

Doom is a beast, he can do a lot, control power and buffs really well. You'll see :)
  • Options
    XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Just remove suicides when using him for AW . Else he's fine for questing lol