**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you rank 3 6* cable?

Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have apocalypse as 5* r5, i'm tired of waiting for good 6* champions, i have omega, namor and cable as 6*, all unduped, would u rank him up?, the only content i have left is abyss of legends (i'm already thronebreaker, only have cmm and fury as 6* r3)

Would you rank 3 6* cable? 23 votes

Yes
65%
Lvernon15MorghaxorPizzaGuy245ChristoskillerStevieManWonderN0_UParam1988TrashyPandaGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcWill3808ChaosMax1012DarkKnight646RaviDaviBIGJ757 15 votes
No
34%
Maverick75JBC89FjolnirRenaxqqZan0RDMNElwindRealGambit 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    With Apoc? Yeah. His synergy list is pretty amazing, and that degen stacking with Apoc is stellar.

Especially if you're looking on capitalizing on deals and this is your TB rankup.
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★

With Apoc? Yeah. His synergy list is pretty amazing, and that degen stacking with Apoc is stellar.

Especially if you're looking on capitalizing on deals and this is your TB rankup.

I'm already thronebreaker, its for fun i guess xD
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’m gonna take my sig40 up to r3 as soon as I can.
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I just pulled a 6✰ of him and was disappointed. But once I started playing him and was able to put him with my 5✰ apocalypse, I realized he’s actually kind of fun to use.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Since you have apoc, 100%.