**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which class has the most UTILITY DAMAGE DURABILITY

so different champs have what they are all best at but which class would you say is packed with the best champs at damage, durability/survivability and utility.
IMO
utility= tech
damage=cosmic
durability/survivability= science

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Utility: Mutant
    Damage: Mutant
    Durability: Mutant

Agreed. With Champs like Prof X, Apo, Colossus, Mags etc. there's very little competition for this title. Almost every duped Mutant is amazing in the right hands.
    Yea. Beast and X-Force Deadpool are legit the only duds.
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    in all honesty i completely forgot about how regen counts in durability and now that you mention it there is sunspot magneto AA colossus namor under damage
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55

Agreed. With Champs like Prof X, Apo, Colossus, Mags etc. there's very little competition for this title. Almost every duped Mutant is amazing in the right hands.
    umm cyclops
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    UOG5 said:

umm cyclops
    Him too. Oops.

(Although he's kinda okay for AQ and hits decently with synergies. These two literally have no proper synergy to save their lives.)
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    Mutant all the way. Pair Emma Frost with Colossus and you are pretty much immune to most debuffs, with Magneto, AA and Omega Red for an all star fantastic mutant team
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    iRanjan said:

Mutant all the way. Pair Emma Frost with Colossus and you are pretty much immune to most debuffs, with Magneto, AA and Omega Red for an all star fantastic mutant team

I wish I had Apoc or Prof X to stretch the mutant team to its fullest potential but I have none of them