**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory disappeared when slot near full

Anyone else noticing when we collect our weekly Glory (3400 plus 1K+), there's the pop up box show up and then.... GONE all the new coming in Glory.

Comments

• There is a cap on Max Glory you can hold. 15k
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Check the rewards tab in overflow stash section.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Crine60 said:

Can you screenshot where is the overflow stash section for Glory ?
    There is no separate slot for glory. It will normally be in rewards tab. Any items not claimed from mail will normally be in the rewards tab till they expire.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Pulyaman said:

Zaynou said:

Crine60 said:

Can you screenshot where is the overflow stash section for Glory ?
    There is no separate slot for glory. It will normally be in rewards tab. Any items not claimed from mail will normally be in the rewards tab till they expire.
    No, not in mail anymore, is gone.

Glory won't be kept inside mail if it exceeded 15K, it just gone.
    It wont be in mail. Even unclaimed mails will not be displayed after sometime. But, you can see the items in them in the rewards tab. Even if your glory is at 15k, you can still have the excess glory in stash and claim it later. I would suggest looking there and if you are sure that you did not claim it, contact support.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    If you are saying you had close to max glory of 15k and claimed an amount that would have put you over the 15k and are wondering where the excess amount is then in that case it is just gone. If you claim more than you can hold you lose the extra amount. Always spend down your glory to a level lower than or equal to the amount you plan to claim before claiming it from the mail or rewards stash.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Crine60 said:

If you are saying you had close to max glory of 15k and claimed an amount that would have put you over the 15k and are wondering where the excess amount is then in that case it is just gone. If you claim more than you can hold you lose the extra amount. Always spend down your glory to a level lower than or equal to the amount you plan to claim before claiming it from the mail or rewards stash.

Yes and thanks.

So my glory is just gone, even if i contact support i will not get my glory back?
    Exactly
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Why didn’t you just purchase something in the glory store? The glory currency is not meant to hold hostage.
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Why didn’t you just purchase something in the glory store? The glory currency is not meant to hold hostage.

I thought Kabam should increase and improve the capacity of Glory holder ?
    :)
    Agreed, but the glory, unlike other items in the game, is meant to be spent to faster rank up any champion(s) and as we’ll continuing purchasing those AQ/War potions.
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Agreed, but the glory, unlike other items in the game, is meant to be spent to faster rank up any champion(s) and as we’ll continuing purchasing those AQ/War potions.
    Sometimes we really have no good champs to rank up, only Iron Patriot, Angela...
    Angela????? LOL I'm dead.... She's was already great & now, post-buff, she's totally AMAZING
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Sometimes we really have no good champs to rank up, only Iron Patriot, Angela...
    Iron patriot is gonna get a buff somewhere in the future. You don’t have a choice, if you want to continue getting more glory then you have to rank up someone or don’t play AQ at all.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Zaynou said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Really? Since when Angela became a god tier champ?
    Download Seatin’s spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1beR2CAlBQ2XBA3M1jJ1aPEfwE46eQt6LU-lzA0babxQ/edit

It’s his opinion obviously but it’s a decent reference point. Updated monthly.
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Iron patriot is gonna get a buff somewhere in the future. You don’t have a choice, if you want to continue getting more glory then you have to rank up someone or don’t play AQ at all.
    Don't play AQ, i will get kick by alliance Leader or Officers
    I feel like we’re having communication barrier. We are trying to tell you to purchase something on the glory store so you don’t hit the max cap while the new glory weekly reward don’t disappear.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Really? Since when Angela became a god tier champ?
    I mean she’s never been as worthless as you claim, but now she’s just overall a much better champ.
    Might be time you go through that roster of “no good champs to rank up” and actually try stuff out