**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is she good? I have never played with her.

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Guillotine 2099. Is she good? Does she needs Awakening or hig sigs? I have no idea. Please guide me

Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    She is awesome R5 worthy champ!!! Congrats
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

So she's like a tech Aegon ? 😅😅

She is SL 2.0 more accurately imo

doesn't need the dupe either although it can come in clutch sometimes (if you have all the other good techs awakened)
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    She's an AQ goddess, no need for items when played right.

Power drain on sp1, degen. End the fight with a sp3 and begin next fight with 100 combo, then you'll see great damage and degen. Regen when below 16%, meaning she can use timeout method in AQ and regen at the start of the fight if played right.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    She’s excellent. I’ve got her at r5 and use her quite a bit. I’ve also got a video of her on my channel https://youtu.be/0YpahyUjyMs

But I love her. Great damage after ramp up and she’s got a bunch of utility. Counters havok, sinister, and a bunch of others.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Guillotine 2099. Is she good? Does she needs Awakening or hig sigs? I have no idea. Please guide me

As proud owner of r2 6 star i can say she is beast. If i get her 5 star i will r5 . Double immunity,power drain, solid damage, not crits etc makes her very durable and solid champ
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Just fought her against venom. Before fight started, it showed a text Superior target detected. What does that mean?
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    LordPSN said:

Just fought her against venom. Before fight started, it showed a text Superior target detected. What does that mean?

It does that for class advantage/disadvantage, doesn’t mean anything more than that, when u fight mutants it will say “inferior target detected”
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Amazing. Also incredibly annoying. You shouldn't lose the +100 combo if you didn't lose it in the last fight. Or something to the same effect.

Having to hit that SP3 every time is just bleh and makes her far less fun to play.
  • She is amazing! My first 6* r2 and now my only r3. Has helped me through a lot of content and is a beast I could go on about
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    She can be great, but her playstyle can be annoying at times. Main thing to keep in mind is you need to hit/maintain combo 100+ to get high damage from her, and finish every fight with SP3 to have 100 combo at beginning of next fight. SP1 power drains, SP2 reverses healing. She is also bleed/poison immune as she is a robot. I'm not a fan of her playstyle sometimes, mostly ending with SP3 every fight, but she is pretty solid and does a TON of damage when ramped up! Also, the armor, regen, and no crit are great. The more I write about her the better she sounds...😂
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

LordPSN said:

So she's like a tech Aegon ? 😅😅

She's TOTALLY different. she depends on her combo , has persistent charge ,combo shield etc. unlike aegon
    Well not really because Aegon also depends on his combo and his persistent charge (for storing combo). But otherwise they are very different, haha
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    I use her more than warlock
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    She is good overall, but she may not be suitable for “general quests”, because her unique ability is really coming from her combos and she needs to end the fight with her SP3 in order keep her combo abilities in the next fight.

However, if you bring a 5/65 G2099 to the quests (e.g., Cav difficulty monthly quests), in most of the cases, she can finish the opponents before reaching her SP3 (given suicide mastery)......her damage output is just ridiculous when you use her in a right rotation.

Anyway, she is worthy to get to Rank 5. Honestly, I prefer to have 5R5 version of G2099 instead of 6R3 version of G2099, because 5R5 G2099 is absolutely sufficient for all the fights she need to deal with. If you bring 6R3 G2099 to the contents, I would say she is “overqualified” for current endgame contents......it’s really hard to keep the combos between fights.

(You should save the R3 resources for other Tech champs~)

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

She is good overall, but she may not be suitable for “general quests”, because her unique ability is really coming from her combos and she needs to end the fight with her SP3 in order keep her combo abilities in the next fight.

However, if you bring a 5/65 G2099 to the quests (e.g., Cav difficulty monthly quests), in most of the cases, she can finish the opponents before reaching her SP3 (given suicide mastery)......her damage output is just ridiculous when you use her in a right rotation.

Anyway, she is worthy to get to Rank 5. Honestly, I prefer to have 5R5 version of G2099 instead of 6R3 version of G2099, because 5R5 G2099 is absolutely sufficient for all the fights she need to deal with. If you bring 6R3 G2099 to the contents, I would say she is “overqualified” for current endgame contents......it’s really hard to keep the combos between fights.

Don't know where the idea that r3 g2099 is too much for content or 5r5 is enough for everything spawned from.

I've got both and the times where I have to use them in war and AQ show how large the gap is, not to mention act 7 where the gap further increases.

I don't encounter fights where she kills before being able to bank her combo and there are so many fights I wouldn't take a r5 to because she's substantially more squishy.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★

Don't know where the idea that r3 g2099 is too much for content or 5r5 is enough for everything spawned from.

I've got both and the times where I have to use them in war and AQ show how large the gap is, not to mention act 7 where the gap further increases.

I don't encounter fights where she kills before being able to bank her combo and there are so many fights I wouldn't take a r5 to because she's substantially more squishy.
    The first fight is torture as well so the r3 is definitely much more convenient
    So in short I should finish every fight with sp3? Or am I thinking wrong?
    So I finished a fight with sp3, she started the next fight with combo meter 100. But the 3rd fight, she started the fight with combo 0. So Combo meter are not carried forward like Aegon or is this a bug? @Kabam Miike
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    One of the best tech
    With loads of utility and awesome damage after 100 combo.
    Great power control
    Double immunity
    No crits
    Defense mechanic invisibility
    Great regeneration

Great regeneration, her health points may deceive you but that regeneration is almost guaranteed if some node or champs ability is not messing it up.

Take her to r5. She is the op.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

So I finished a fight with sp3, she started the next fight with combo meter 100. But the 3rd fight, she started the fight with combo 0. So Combo meter are not carried forward like Aegon or is this a bug? @Kabam Miike

Need to finish each fight with sp3.
    It will take some practice to know that whether you will be able to finish fight sp3 or not.

Don't use specials unless you are dealing with large health pools.
    Use sp2 to build combo, parry heavy for combo shield.
    Use sp1 if you need power control for crazy power gain nodes.
    Save sp3 and try to play with normal combos.
    And finish each fight with sp3 when opponents are below 5% (check for special nodes where some damage cap is there)
    And you are good to go.