**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many runs are there in the SQ?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
So there was a bug that Kabam doesn't want to resolve for me where I got booted out of the SQ (It wasn't during the reset) So I missed a run. Will I still be able to get the 10% t5cc?

Comments

• Anonymous1415Anonymous1415 Posts: 23
    Kabam sent out 2 free keys as compensation so if you only missed 1 quest I'd expect that you'd still be able to get all the rewards.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Kabam sent out 2 free keys as compensation so if you only missed 1 quest I'd expect that you'd still be able to get all the rewards.

Wait really? Can someone confirm this?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    There are still 9 or 10 days left. Even if you missed 3 or 4, it's still possible, they made a little safety net.
  • Anonymous1415Anonymous1415 Posts: 23

I got it a few days ago. Here's a pic of the mail.

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Confirm what? That kabam sent the mail? You can check your inbox. As for whether you can get all the t5cc, I think we have 11 more runs including today. Check and see how many you have completed.
    Pulyaman said:

Confirm what? That kabam sent the mail? You can check your inbox. As for whether you can get all the t5cc, I think we have 11 more runs including today. Check and see how many you have completed.
    No I got the comp i was just asking if its true that if a bug made me miss a run, I would still be able to get the t5cc
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

No I got the comp i was just asking if its true that if a bug made me miss a run, I would still be able to get the t5cc
    We just need to complete 24 times. Even if you miss a run, you can still get it easily.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    RaviDavi said:

There are still 9 or 10 days left. Even if you missed 3 or 4, it's still possible, they made a little safety net.

[Butt-Clinch Mode Initiates]

Welp, guess I better get to work. Knowing me, I'll have 15 keys on the last day if I'm not careful.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    There were originally 28 days planned, then Kabam sent out two free keys, so your theoretical total runs = 30. You only need 25 to get max T5CC, so if you missed/messed up one, you have four days of leeway.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

We just need to complete 24 times. Even if you miss a run, you can still get it easily.
    thank you all for the clarification!