**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which 6*r2 should I r3

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
theyre all good. I know some would be better duped but I like them all. Void is great unduped already but definitely better duped. The new Angela does pretty good damage with reliable health regeneration. Venom's bleed is great, i love he counters evade of spiderverse heroes and IMIW. Cull can be very powerful. I just parry, heavy to build up armor breaks. Red hulk is just great for poison and incinerate immune. Please help me decide.

which 6*r2 should I r3 18 votes

venom
66%
Bpn88855UnsilentAssumedNameIvarTheBonelessEtjamaddomCharlie21540SaltE_Wenis69ShenkNegative_100v38lone_Mega_Robot_Man 12 votes
angela
11%
JBC89KennMcoc 2 votes
red hulk
16%
Colinwhitworth69PeaRatking_ov_scrubs 3 votes
cull obsidian
0%
void
5%
Scaroladipo 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    venom
    If you have a high domino than red hulk duped void or else do venom or Angela