**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So how much do you use horsemen wolverine in general

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I recently pulled apocalypse and I have been considering taking my wolverine to rank 5. But I would love to know the number of people who actually use him daily and help me in decision making. (I don't run deep wounds)
The pole options are not that accurate and very controversial. For eg. I rarely use sentinel so he is quite down but many players love him. So please understand.

So how much do you use horsemen wolverine in general 28 votes

10/10 (Quake/Ghost level usage)
7%
SIlverProfessorBulmkt 2 votes
9/10 (Tigra/Claire level usage)
14%
F4k3_GaM3rLibertyPrimeV1Wine_LoverShaqatac 4 votes
7/10 (Void level usage)
14%
Menkent10or_Strongredsoxpatsfan89sherin_66 4 votes
6/10 (Sentinel level usage)
7%
TheMailmannGiulioVentu99 2 votes
5/10 (P2099 level usage)
7%
CrcrcrcCeltic1981 2 votes
Even less
50%
Spity68zuffyjdrum663SpeedbumpnameplasUncle_Fatty_247MiStaLovaParam1988MCOCHazzaBen_15455SkyLord7000HoitadoThe_HoTUKiller354 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I would use him quite a bit if I could pull a 5 or 6* Apoc :(
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Even less
    Ran out of ISO for mine. :,(
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    7/10 (Void level usage)
    I use him in eq just because it's really fun. AA or Cable are probably better... but it's a fun throwback to pre-12.0 gameplay where you just go ham.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Don't have wolvie above 4r1...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Apoc and Wolvie are both recent additions so haven't tried it yet. Have Apoc ranked but not Wolvie.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I use him where ever i can i.e if it can bleed. His not the most OP champ but just fun to play.

My main champ is Ghost & CGR.

What content are you planning to use him in?
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    He’s insane as a horseman
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I use him in EQ for mutant paths
    He is very effective with its regen and making him a cavalier of apocalypse just enhance its usefulness for this path
    And he is only R4 unduped

Some other mutant with regen are effective too : X23, Old man Logan
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

I use him where ever i can i.e if it can bleed. His not the most OP champ but just fun to play.

@Sw0rdMaster Nothing specific. In cav eq, maybe aq as well. Most likely when 7.2 shows up but it is more likely to be a FUN rank up tbh
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

@Sw0rdMaster Nothing specific. In cav eq, maybe aq as well. Most likely when 7.2 shows up but it is more likely to be a FUN rank up tbh
    Yeah i use him in Cavalier & Uncollected EQ and since his not available as a 6*, he kinda feels more special.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Whether the Enemy is Bleed Immune or not, he Always ends the fight with Full Health...
    Then if the Enemy can Bleed well most Fights will be over in less than 20 Seconds, he still had Good Crit Chance/Damage so in Bleed Immune fights he's not Completely Useless.

He Absolutely Rules the Cav Monthly Mutant Node, and can make a Really Versatile Mutant Only Team. Wolverine, Apocalypse, Omega Red, Professor X, Cable/Mr Sinister. (Heavy Damaging Debuffs, Passive Damage, Raw Special Damage, Evade/Miss Counter, Non-Contact Attacks, Reversed Controls Immunity, Strong Regeneration, Immunities/Debuff Resist)
    Then if the First Enemy in a Quest is a Mutant, you could swap out Cable/Mr Sinister for Magneto for the Damage Cap Synergy and Advantage against all but 3 Tech Champions.