**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What if? Incursions.

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I'm just wondering, what if someone is paired with a player that's using hacks(not incursions)? Can he get other player in trouble? Like ban?

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d assume no. But if the accounts have a connection in anyway probably. Such as having a friend or ally member use hacks. Wouldn’t do anything stupid.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

I’d assume no. But if the accounts have a connection in anyway probably. Such as having a friend or ally member use hacks. Wouldn’t do anything stupid.

Simply guy used r5 4* champs and he won fights pretty quickly and I started wondering what if... Lol. Maybe he had good incursions hacks...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    If its not your account, then no.
    Nothing can be donr to you if your legit.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

If its not your account, then no.
    Nothing can be donr to you if your legit.

Cool!😄
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    With in-game hacks fights can end REALLY quickly. I know that Nick is great at ending fights in less then two full combos.

He/She was probably just on a roll
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,808 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Simply guy used r5 4* champs and he won fights pretty quickly and I started wondering what if... Lol. Maybe he had good incursions hacks...
    There is a hack that I can’t recall now - the one where you dex it builds furies/unblockable - that you only need few dexes and a combo to finish a deep sector8 zone literally in few seconds.
    Also, with lightning fists/enhanced shock pre nerf combined with 200% attribute multiplier and martial artist, you could finish fights very fast even with Groot 🤣
    There are some very strong combinations that can have amazing results.
    You can’t be sure the guy was hacking, if you haven’t checked the hacks that were active when he took the fight 😉
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Renaxqq said:

There is a hack that I can’t recall now - the one where you dex it builds furies/unblockable - that you only need few dexes and a combo to finish a deep sector8 zone literally in few seconds.
    Also, with lightning fists/enhanced shock pre nerf combined with 200% attribute multiplier and martial artist, you could finish fights very fast even with Groot 🤣
    You can’t be sure the guy was hacking, if you haven’t checked the hacks that were active when he took the fight 😉
    Oh yeah I love that hack, build up like 100 of the gray furies, then deal like 500,000 dmg. And also if hype with any buff hacks or that degeneration hack, then fights are less then 50 secs each
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

There is a hack that I can’t recall now - the one where you dex it builds furies/unblockable - that you only need few dexes and a combo to finish a deep sector8 zone literally in few seconds...

Yeah - the hack pairing can be key. That one you mentioned above with attribute modifier, heavy buff and increased combat rate is insane.

Hemastatic charge plus power sting buffs, if you have someone like BWCV who can put 3 bleeds per heavy, she can make the opponent implode when they launch a special.