**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counter for Electro in 6.2.5

kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

This node is from Act 6.2.5. Can you suggest a counter for this Electro? All I can think of is NF with Deadpool synergy. But, I dont have Deadpool as 5 or 6 star.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 166
    Omega Red and suicides
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    This is Electro. How are you going to escape from its passive shock damage?

Hyperion sp1 spam with despair maybe. Additionally, Omega is the best counter to this Electro. He outdamage the regen and is poison immune at base.

Hmm I could try Omega. Thanks for the tip.

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Think I did it with CAIW and tech synergy. No need to hit him at all. Parry till he dies. And if you run willpower mastery, you can survive the poison.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I tried warlock the other day on my mini as a r2 6*

He can do it but not ideal. In one run I managed to do 60+% and was happy so revived but with that 1% heal he heals back 20% or more before you can get the infection on so you’re sometimes fighting a losing battle
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I haven't tried her on this particular Electro with the regen; but Awakened Captain Marvel can ignore the damage when she's Indestructible; and rapidly regain charges by hitting Electro, even into his block.

She might work, especially with maxed Despair; although I'm promising nothing...

• SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I remember being super frustrated with this fight. I ended up using Magneto with the Magik synergy to take him down. The heal block made the fight doable but it will cost a couple of revives.

At the time I did not have CAIW who is a much better option.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I solod with warlock, parry heavy sp3.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    kapkacci said:

This node is from Act 6.2.5. Can you suggest a counter for this Electro? All I can think of is NF with Deadpool synergy. But, I dont have Deadpool as 5 or 6 star.

CMM and one revive was my way to pass.
    CAIW might be the top option but I did not had him high rank/sig back then.
    Fights like this prove why Act6 was the best designed content ever 🤣
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    That’s a harder path. I took the Hela Path and it was so easy. Took one team revive for Mordo Fight and I didn’t die with the path
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Warlock. Heavys and sp3 only.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    1 way to do it is use Nick and Burst him.

Try to stack around 4-5 bleeds to keep the regen in check with dispair and be sure make your 2nd life count.

Use an attack boost if you want to be extra sure.
    It went pretty well when I did it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock and a health boost, was a solo
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    I used Blade trinity. Hope the poison and or regen doesn't apply
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    May be bishop
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I solod with warlock, parry heavy sp3.

H3t3r said:

Warlock. Heavys and sp3 only.

I used Warlock and a health boost, was a solo

⬆️ ⬆️ these
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Namor might work
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,648 ★★★★★

Namor might work

I just tried using namor on my exploration run and he does not out damage the regen. If he does its not enough because electro regens too fast. Then again mine was 4/55 but still Sig 200
  • KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    @kapkacci CapIW as mentioned above did the trick. This was pre nerf.
    https://youtu.be/GNmVrgdVX1o
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Void or capiw for heal reverse, torch (may have to use some revives), buffed gambit, doom, symb supreme, sunspot, mephisto, tigra, voodoo, (basically any good mystic with nf), omega, maybe buffed cb, maybe apoc, bwcv, mysterio, warlock, g99 ramped, sunspot, AA (with prof X maybe).
    May have to use couple revives with some of them, but doodle fight overall
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Bishop?
    I tried Omega Red and he literally butchered him. Electro's regen is nothing compared to his death spore damage, easily out damaged him.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    kapkacci said:

I tried Omega Red and he literally butchered him. Electro's regen is nothing compared to his death spore damage, easily out damaged him.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Nice.
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    edited April 2021
    CMM with max despair worked for me