**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

That nexus πŸ–€

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Usually ain't this lucky
But that was the exact champ i wanted and i got him
Would have taken apoc cgr or ihulk and i got one of them so not bad at all

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratzz ..but Longshot was the best options . Either ways if you like Ihulk , all good.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES AWESOME NEXUS
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel like enough people have said iHulk was great that now it’s dumb to think otherwise. But I really don’t know 🀯
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    damn, it's raining 6* Immortal Hulks these days *_*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

I feel like enough people have said iHulk was great that now it’s dumb to think otherwise. But I really don’t know 🀯

From what I’ve seen if you’re down with a super aggressive playstyle then you should be a okay because the regen is nutty with max gamma

he’s textbook high risk/high reward, and while the payoff can be very rewarding I personally don’t think he’s my kind of champ
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited April 2021

How innocent that little icon of a star looks down there in the bottom row, separate from the Champs line (and showing β€œ0 new”) πŸ˜€

Congratulations @Amazing_Demon05!

And is Zanzibar an old placeholder of a Forum Mod Account (created 2017) that was only just recently assigned for someone new to start using ?
    And relatedly (or just coincidence ?) didn’t I hear recently that Dorky Dave was being hired as an employee ?
    Either way, welcome.