**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Something is wrong

QuittersblowQuittersblow Posts: 53
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My champs keep freezing up occasionally through fights mostly when defenders are throwing heavies. I try to dodge my champ just stands there
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• BinweevilBinweevil Posts: 29
    Send kabam a support ticket maybe with a video of it happening if you can get one.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

My champs keep freezing up occasionally through fights mostly when defenders are throwing heavies. I try to dodge my champ just stands there

What device you are on?
    I’m experiencing similar game behavior since last update.
    I’m on iPad5.
    I wonder if it has gotten old to handle the game anymore.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    I'm guessing the device your using is older, has limited memory, processing power etc etc.. after almost each update, older devices seem to suffer some issues. Maybe the game isn't optimized and it requires more processing than other games. Btw, this is just my hypothesis.
  • Hey summoner please take the time to fill out the bug template form regarding your issue to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate,HERE is a direct link to the template.
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    same here I use a XR
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    This is been happening for nearly 2 years on both my ipad and iphone - it's not device related, it's CODE related. Some months it's worse than others... Showing a video doesn't do any good, it just makes it look like you forgot to move lol! I was doing some LoL testing yesterday against SL and I pushed him into the corner then I backed up twice then held block... he executes a heavy, travels HALF WAY ACROSS THE SCREEN, my champ freezes in place, I'm dead. Wish I recorded it!!

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I've been dealing with this on Android for a long time this is nothing new it sucks but I'm pretty sure the guys are aware of this bug
  • Username8923Username8923 Posts: 44
    It’s not a bug, it’s a feature! To wreck your ability to play the game while squeezing money from you with a “doubloon” offer
  • Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47
    unless people start leaving the game in droves I doubt Kabam would truly appreciate the importance of this issue. Based on what I dont't know I'd say they need to dump the legacy code and rewrite the whole game engine from scratch