**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your r3 6 stars

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Just took Tigra up recently and I’m taking Cable up soon.

I'm in a similar situation as you in that I have Cable and Prof X to r3, but idk which one to r3 first. Who would you recommend?
    Honestly, I’d just flip a coin. Prof X has so much damage that he really doesn’t benefit too much from the extra rank and the same is true for Cable. The only reason why I ranked up Prof X first is because I have an undying hatred for Cable. However, now that I am the bitter owner of a sig40 Cable, I’m gonna rank him up out of spite.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★

Sitting on two skill t5cc as well. Will probably take KP up soon with one of them.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I’d post a pic of my Drax, but I can’t find him...

This is never gonna get old
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Howd you filter this way?
    Filter to 6*'s and then sort by rank. Press sort twice.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Just took Tigra up recently and I’m taking Cable up soon.

I'm in a similar situation as you in that I have Cable and Prof X to r3, but idk which one to r3 first. Who would you recommend?
    Honestly, I’d just flip a coin. Prof X has so much damage that he really doesn’t benefit too much from the extra rank and the same is true for Cable. The only reason why I ranked up Prof X first is because I have an undying hatred for Cable. However, now that I am the bitter owner of a sig40 Cable, I’m gonna rank him up out of spite.
    Haha thanks, I do wanna r3 both of them so ig it doesn't matter who I r3 first cuz both will go to r3 eventually.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Only these 4 so far.

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Torch, sentinel, corvis
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

Top 10 plus Mags bottom Left. Just pulled and took CMM to r3 yesterday.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Mole is r3, mysterio is r2 but I’m 500 frags from r3 him
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Philip63 said:

Havok is gonna be #6 really soon

You like ranking up noodles huh! Respect bro! 👊
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

CGR was my first one, then black widow, Emma and ghost. I use Emma and black widow the most usually, but CGR can do ridiculous damage as a r3. Pretty happy with all of them to be honest, hoping to work towards science now as I have two I’d like to take up.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    No
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

IM ftp

""Cries In Corner"

I'm not 100% FTP but I'm very close to it.

Currently have BWDO and Sorc supreme as R3s, soon going to do

Doom
    Ghost
    Magneto
    Vision Aarkus

Honestly as a mostly FTP player, I think what helped me a lot is becoming cavalier right at the start and becoming TB right at the start. These tiers get you a lot more free resources
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★

Unfortunately I haven't gotten lucky for any other t5cc 😭
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

Another Cosmic god is joining the r3 squad in a few days

How's that Dorm?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Another Cosmic god is joining the r3 squad in a few days

Aarkus gang?
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Epic man simply epic...
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Read em and weep
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    I am lucky with my 6-star pulls. I still don’t have Doom, CMM, NF, Namor, Claire, Stealthy and LS as 5-star