**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 6* to Rank 2.

Hi Guys,
Hope everyone is doing well during these tough times! :)

I have a doubt regarding which 6* to take to Rank 2 currently. I'm in Act 6 looking for progression towards ThroneBreaker eventually.

All help and reasoning would be appreciated and welcome :)

Thanks & Regards
KdRa

Which 6* to Rank 2. 51 votes

Mole Man (Unawakened)
33%
AssumedNameAmazingStrudelKnightZerospiderbites0196AnthinhoRockypantherxKill_GreyddomHelloThere1Ben_15455EtherealityScrubhanWill3808LlessurBarani7daOakenshieldZippy_halligan 17 votes
Corvus Glaive (Unawakened)
64%
Ackbar67lIPowerIlReaper2823KhushhalLuke9523Mnguyen50Felix33Olex13Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69IronGladiator22RenaxqqParam1988Sparx265LpooGr8TonyStarkTopShagger69Celtic1981RiptideBuggyDClown 33 votes
Vision Aarkus (Unawakened)
1%
ILLUSION8 1 vote
Sabretooth (Unawakened)
0%

Comments

• KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
    Thanks for the Votes guys! Helps :)
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    If I had him
  • Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    I wish I had a good Corvus I have him as four star but I chose CM movie

I wish I had a good Corvus I have him as four star but I chose CM movie

Haha yes bro. hope you get him in the future :) anyways I also went wint Corvus myself. Will go for Mole Man next :) Thanks guys for the help.
    RDMN said:

If you're not using suicides, I'd probably go moleman instead

Oh darn I don't use Suicides apparently :/
    RDMN said:

KdRa_II said:

RDMN said:

If you're not using suicides, I'd probably go moleman instead

Oh darn I don't use Suicides apparently :/
    It's not a bad thing if you upgraded corvus already imo. He's still good without suicides but when you unlock them you'll see he's on a different level in terms of dmg. The next rankup is on the way with the next set of resources, no worries
    I Agree! :) thank you sir for the suggestions
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Mole Man (Unawakened)
    I say Moleman because Corvus kinda needs his dupe, Moleman doesn't really unless you are gonna use him for AW defense. Besides, Moleman has more utility than Corvus, specially when compared with an unawakened Corvus: MM shrugs off debuffs, immune to shock, can shock, unstoppable, can block unblockable, super tanky, etc.