**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do with my Dubloons

Hi Kabam, I just saw that the store where I can use my Dubloons for Cristals is removed. I do hope you can return the store because some of us had to work and couldn't purchase any Cristals with my left over dubloons. I hope you guys can reconsider returning the store. Or have te left over Dubloons be transferred into Cristals or Cristal shards.

Thank you

Kind regards

Comments

• DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    The event had a 3 day timer on it so you’re too late and Kabam won’t do anything special for you
  • OP is sort of right, in that another recent time Kabam had the Store remain open for a period of time AFTER the end of any ability to earn the stuff used to purchase items with.

Pool Arena ending at same time as Store in which to use the items seems like bad design when other times you do it differently.

(Yes, timing was all explained in advance, just wishing for consistency whether or not ability to spend items extends for something like another day past when you can no longer earn the items)
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84

Hi Kabam, I just saw that the store where I can use my Dubloons for Cristals is removed. I do hope you can return the store because some of us had to work and couldn't purchase any Cristals with my left over dubloons. I hope you guys can reconsider returning the store. Or have te left over Dubloons be transferred into Cristals or Cristal shards.

Thank you

Kind regards

It would be exchanged for gold.
    1 gold = 1 doubloon.
    It was literally mentioned in the in game mail...
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    Part of this game is resource management. Time is a resource. It was clearly stated how much time you had to earn and spend doubloons.