**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horseman plus Odin buff

playerdeezplayerdeez Posts: 2
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Which mutant would benefit the most from a horseman synergy with Apocalypse and the buffs from Odin? I do not have Odin to test it out myself and I can’t find any videos on it.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I don't have Odin, and don't know how it interacts with the Horseman ability, but all of the mutants would benefit from Shock resistance and Protection buff.

The only thing that could be different between champions is the Aptitude buff (which boosts Fury, Armor, or Precision), but most mutants aren't known for these types of buffs.

Sabretooth does have Fury buffs in his kit, so he should get a damage boost, but it doesn't seem like he benefits a lot from being a Horseman specifically.
    Colossus has Armor buffs, so Aptitude should give him both increased armor rating and increased crit damage rating. He does benefit from being a Horseman, so he might be the answer.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Magneto would be Up To 180% Shock Resistant (Odin's Prefight Potency goes up as his Star Rating does), and 190% Bleed Resistant. Great for Nodes and Champion Abilities that Punish Full Immunities.

As well his Sp3 Fury/Furies would be Boosted a tad, then of course Even Stronger Specials with the Passive Prowess.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Oh also if you're using the Mr Sinister+Cable Synergy every Mutant will start with either a Passive Power Gain, Armor, or Fury.
    I'm pretty sure that Fury would be Boosted by Odin's Prefight Aptitude, not 100% sure though.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Oh also if you're using the Mr Sinister+Cable Synergy every Mutant will start with either a Passive Power Gain, Armor, or Fury.
    I'm pretty sure that Fury would be Boosted by Odin's Prefight Aptitude, not 100% sure though.

The fury isn’t a buff so no it won’t.

Sinister has precision so he’d benefit from both, plus easier to reflect bleed and shock without taking lots of damage.