**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yohoo!

PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230 β˜…
At last got him
🀩🀩

Comments

• PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230 β˜…

Congrats

Thanks
    Catalyst are hard to come by for UC
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

*has six stars at uncollected

:|

*What's wrong with that

:)
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147 β˜…

Enjoy the 2nd best cosmic

Controversial but 100 percent true CGR all the way.

Only one champπŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

There's nothing wrong in it. Its meant to be this way, since the uncollected Event quest give 1/4th of a 6 star. The Epic side quest usually gives out 1500 shards and since the UC players are moving onto Act 6, there 4* are no longer useful in story content, hence they have to get 5*s more and start building up on 6*s
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    'Finally', lol. Anyways, congratz!

There's nothing wrong in it. Its meant to be this way, since the uncollected Event quest give 1/4th of a 6 star. The Epic side quest usually gives out 1500 shards and since the UC players are moving onto Act 6, there 4* are no longer useful in story content, hence they have to get 5*s more and start building up on 6*s
    But i got ghost from ggc crystal
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    Paulyori said:

But i got ghost from ggc crystal
    Nothing wrong in that either. Its not like you just started the game and got a 6*. It is really common to have 1-2 6*s at UC progression.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Grats. Got mine from a nexus
    This post was of corvus glaive but everyone's eyes πŸ‘€ on the profile pic(ghost 6 star)...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Congrats!

Congrats!

Thanks πŸ‘
    A7madD1w said:

get cav
    *DISCLAIMER: if kabam zanzibar is reading this, i didn't mean that in a hurtful way or whatever. plz don't mute me*

I'll try after rank 4 him right now I'm stuck at 5.3.1
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rank 5 him ASAP.

He will Make Act5 super easy
    And also can get you cavalier with good team.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 β˜…β˜…
    Noice
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 β˜…β˜…
    Paulyori said:

A7madD1w said:

get cav
    *DISCLAIMER: if kabam zanzibar is reading this, i didn't mean that in a hurtful way or whatever. plz don't mute me*

I'll try after rank 4 him right now I'm stuck at 5.3.1
    Me too stuck at 5.3.1
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
    Yahoo???? Try google its better

Yahoo???? Try google its better

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚But you got what i was trying to say that's all that matters
    You're taking things literally means literally
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! I wanted a Corvus too... But I got CGR... so can't really complain. :D
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

My third account got a 6 Star before completing Act 4... (The Account is about 3 Years old and all the Shards were from Free Gifts/Compensation, I don't play on it often except when my Alliance needs a standin 30th member for a few days)