**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam with its lagging and crashing is getting tiresome!

GiantmetalheadjrGiantmetalheadjr Posts: 337
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ll start by saying I have an up to date iPad and everything is always updated, device and game. In every aspect of the game i get lags and crashing and it seems it’s always at a crucial moment. My first fight in war today, defender throws and sp, game lags I take it to the face and lose my champ. Every war during this off season at least 1 fight I’ll push start and the game will crash losing me half my health and gaining 1 attacker death, it’s ridiculous.

I even turned in a complaint about it some weeks ago and kabam says oh well sorry, not sorry, we won’t be doing anything to compensate you for this recurring problem. This problem has cost summoners, resources, time and frustration. 😡😡😡😡😡

I do and have spend a lot of money on this game, I’m sick of it!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    All you said above is 100% true, and I afraid that Kabam won't or can't do nothing with this issue.
    Since the error start occurring passed over half year and is even worse than before.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Couple months ago they relased game engine update to android devices and since that time people are experiencing a lot of problems.
  • GiantmetalheadjrGiantmetalheadjr Posts: 337
    It’s obvious that we are not the only ones having these issues, others in my alliance are as well. I’m sure it’s wide spread. Maybe if kabam won’t fix the issues we should consider doing something ourselves ie, revolt. I’m tired of spending money on their issues, and losing wars due to the problems.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 178
    I’m having like the rest of you my shares of all the things in this thread too.
    Sick and tired of getting the cold shoulder and silent treatment from Kabam on these issues.

Doesn’t seam to make much of a difference with threads like this and they are most likely to be closed with the info to use the lag threads.

“Good deals” is working like clockwork tempting you to spend, NOT going to happen until things are fixed.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    What bothers me is overall degradation of performance. I understand there are new abilities, etc. which require updates. And I also understand the better effects require more power.
    But a few years ago, my 2 gig nvidia shield played Hawkeye v. SW fight better than a brand new device does today. That is frustrating.
  • Hey all.

Please remember to follow the but reporting template, and post in the appropriate threads. Without that information, we cannot find the cause of issues, especially ones that could be device specific.
This discussion has been closed.