**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is 6* terax

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Guys i got him from cavalier crystal. How good is he ?
Is he good without awakened ?
And worth rank 2 ??

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    Can some one tell me
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    His buff made him better that's for sure
    Now he is the second best herald of Galactus ( Not that there is much competition)
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    He's damn great
    Is he worth rank 2 ?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Probably not. Depends on your roster. He has some nice niche utility for sure though.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i would
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    he's warming up on me ... i have R2 woke .. and i am surprisingly impressed so far
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I would r2. Even rank 3 if I don’t have any other choices
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    He's actually a decent champ; and there are certain places (like Variant 6) where he rocks.

Definitely better Awakened, though. If he was Awakened, R2 for sure.

He's actually a decent champ; and there are certain places (like Variant 6) where he rocks.

I may rank him up because I don’t have much good champs as 6*
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    is CGR a herald of glactis
    I guess not

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I got 6* Terrax before buff and I think that he hit harder after buff, the sp-heavy-sp rotation also makes him good for long fight. Yet at the current meta 6* rank up is still precious decision and thus I don’t recommend him at the moment.
    Btw I learnt how to play him via this YT tutorial, FYI
    https://youtu.be/WLkXtwr6FlY
    Reference said:

I got 6* Terrax before buff and I think that he hit harder after buff, the sp-heavy-sp rotation also makes him good for long fight. Yet at the current meta 6* rank up is still precious decision and thus I don’t recommend him at the moment.

Ok thanks for opinion mate
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

His buff made him better that's for sure
    Now he is the second best herald of Galactus ( Not that there is much competition)

Fight me
    Does he even count as a herald? :)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I see that pun
  • Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    Any one else jealous of this mans pulls a hit monkey for arenas and a six star terrax I pulled four star of sorcerer supreme hit monkey mojo and terrax from the Deadpool doubloon thing

Any one else jealous of this mans pulls a hit monkey for arenas and a six star terrax I pulled four star of sorcerer supreme hit monkey mojo and terrax from the Deadpool doubloon thing

I don’t see anything being jealous of my pulls lol

I don’t see anything being jealous of my pulls lol