**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Using rank up gem of your choice

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
Guys i dont know if its an issue in the game or you haven't thought this through but this is a genuine thing because we can have multiple rank up gems in the game which can be used on a variety of characters and some are just restricted in some ways to be used but if there are multiple rank up gems which can be used on a character then we should have an option to choose it from them like in my case i have generic rank up 2-3 in overflow and to use my resources efficiently i should use my generic on corvus instead of a class rank up gem but the game is not allowing me to do that, please do something about this fast bcz my items sure will expire if you don't do anything about it or else I'll have to use these items on someone else for nothing.
Please guys do give a solution fast but for the heads up i have some suggestions of my own:
Either increase the inventory limit for a while until you fix it so that i can claim them from the overflow
Or try to give an option so that i can use my generics even if i have a class gem.
Thanks guys i hope you do your best.

Comments

• Dragon_SwordDragon_Sword Posts: 25
    They should make all the gems available to show on the rank up screen and let the players choose. I have the same problem. Kabam support was not helpful and said we are forced to use the class gem first. It is our resources, so not sure why we can't choose what we want to use. Either that or remove the limit for holding on to rank up gems so it does not go into the overflow. Limit is removed for 5 star awakenings, why not rank up gems?
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    There are many things which can be done but the question is will they do it or not.
    Time is of the essence for me here @Kabam Miike but even if you cannot do it before my resources expire please do resolve this issue in next month update so that we don't face this issue anymore.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Contact support and they will help you swap the gems.
    I did contact support, They WON'T swap out the gems. I asked them to use my generic instead of my skill 2-3 rank up gem for my 5 star. They said it is as intended

"From email"
    Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand you are running an issue when trying to use 5-Star Generic Rank Up Gem (2-3). Please allow me to assist.

I wanted to share with you that the system automatically defaults to prioritizing the gem that is least inclusive first. From your description this is working as intended, as the rank up gems with the smaller affected Champions will be prioritized. It will prioritize class-related rank up gems first and then generic ones after that. Also when it comes to other rank up gems it will be in this order of prioritization Rank Up Gem 2015 -> Rank Up Gem 2014-2016 -> Class Rank Up Gem -> Generic Rank Up Gems.

That said, we are unable to refund your Skill Gem and take one of your 5-Star Generic Rank Up Gem (2-3) once you rank up your 5-Star Masacre using the Skill Gem and we ask for your kind understanding.
    it's easy to do, but they won't do it. Against the rules of the game even though it's my account, my items, my choice
    This is just ridiculous of you kabam why shouldn't we be given a choice to use our resources according to our needs and these rank up gems are rare in the game bcz only way u can get em is by completing variants plus there's no other way to get these and you can't even sell these even there it shows these are valuable items but on your part you are not doing anything to let us use our items efficiently because to be honest I'm holding on to my v6 completion just because you guys won't do anything about rankup gem overflow and I don't wanna add another one to my stash to expire.
    You should listen to this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit because this really is something to be improved in the game and if still u think that the game should be as it is then why is there a suggestion and improvement section when you don't have a room for it.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Chidave said:

it's easy to do, but they won't do it. Against the rules of the game even though it's my account, my items, my choice

It's their game.
    Ps_cr7 said:

Chidave said:

It's their game.
    Yeah and their game won't be continuing without this whole community and nobody asked you I'm talking to the team, if you don't have a problem with something doesn't mean anyone else feel the same way.
    @Kabam Miike And team,
    still u haven't included this bug in the update due to which some others including me loose on these valuable items or we are just forced to use them on someone we really don't want to at the time and all you care about is fixing corvus glaive AQ bug.
    Its a genuine bug which you guys didn't think through and there should be a choice given here because we do have a choice when using signature stones and there's no preference in that then why not the same thing in using rank up gems.
    Silver centurion was a bug and you responded so fast on it because it affects you and benefits us but here if you fix it then it benefits us not you, should i conclude this by your silent response @Kabam Miike
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Chidave said:

I did contact support, They WON'T swap out the gems. I asked them to use my generic instead of my skill 2-3 rank up gem for my 5 star. They said it is as intended

"From email"
    Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand you are running an issue when trying to use 5-Star Generic Rank Up Gem (2-3). Please allow me to assist.

I wanted to share with you that the system automatically defaults to prioritizing the gem that is least inclusive first. From your description this is working as intended, as the rank up gems with the smaller affected Champions will be prioritized. It will prioritize class-related rank up gems first and then generic ones after that. Also when it comes to other rank up gems it will be in this order of prioritization Rank Up Gem 2015 -> Rank Up Gem 2014-2016 -> Class Rank Up Gem -> Generic Rank Up Gems.

That said, we are unable to refund your Skill Gem and take one of your 5-Star Generic Rank Up Gem (2-3) once you rank up your 5-Star Masacre using the Skill Gem and we ask for your kind understanding.

They swapped a gem for me on the 29th April.

Not sure what to say, it’s the second one I’ve done.

Berjibs said:

Chidave said:

"From email"
    Hello Summoner,

They swapped a gem for me on the 29th April.

Not sure what to say, it’s the second one I’ve done.

Since I made this thread I have never been contacted by any of the kabam team members can you tell me what was your scenario in which they changed it ?