**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unnofficial Vote for Community champion buff

Comments

• JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    Agent Venom
    H3t3r said:

I just don't want joe to win. Mainly because the 5* version is very hard to come by. If he was more available I would vote for him but hes not.

they always add the champs that get buffed to the next featured 5*/6* shard crystals as well as dropping them their own regular featured crystals so that wouldn't be an issue if he gets chosen. I'd still prefer AV tho
  • Le3ladeLe3lade Posts: 20
    Ant-Man

Because I have 6 star

Your are not alone bro
    I've got one too :D
  • JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16
    Joe Fixit
    Joe just buff him man
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Thor (Jane)

If you’ve ever felt useless just remember that Ant-Man’s special 1 and 3 don’t have any effects

Let's not forget that Hawkeye has two lines of abilities apart from sig.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Ant-Man
    I just want that antman would be great
    counter for act 6.2.2 sinister boss please
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man

Antman will win just because he’s apart of the ghost synergy smh.

So?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom
    Av coz have him as five star otherwise kamala
  • Generalzod163Generalzod163 Posts: 132
    Ant-Man
    Dont know why we vote, I mean we got to vote for a new champ to come out, but that never happened so whats the point.
  • BenjaSDBenjaSD Posts: 32
    Ant-Man

Because I have 6 star

I have him too. Awakened
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    edited April 2021
    Ant-Man
    I would love to see them buff the character so he’s good alone, then remove his ghost synergy. Watching the wailing on the forums would be worth losing the synergy.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man

Dont know why we vote, I mean we got to vote for a new champ to come out, but that never happened so whats the point.

Hercules is coming out though? Kabam never said he’d be out by now, so I’m not sure what your point is
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Agent Venom
    Bet most people are voting Ant-Man for the wrong reasons (ie simply because he's part of Ghost's synergy). I'd wager an Ant-Man overhaul will make him slightly better on offense but will mainly revolve around making him a defensive PITA.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Joe Fixit

If you’ve ever felt useless just remember that Ant-Man’s special 1 and 3 don’t have any effects

Let's not forget that Hawkeye has two lines of abilities apart from sig.
    Iron fist as well
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Thor (Jane)

H3t3r said:

I just don't want joe to win. Mainly because the 5* version is very hard to come by. If he was more available I would vote for him but hes not.

they always add the champs that get buffed to the next featured 5*/6* shard crystals as well as dropping them their own regular featured crystals so that wouldn't be an issue if he gets chosen. I'd still prefer AV tho
    Ok. But still not in the basic. So still a no from me.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Ant-Man
    It will come down to Ant Man and Guilly but I think Ant Man will get it.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ant-Man
    We need more good science champs! I also have a 5* ant man.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    Guilly. Cause I have her and none of the others as 6*.

We'll, that and she's an old school champ designed for this game that really only has bleed and could use some actual mystic utility. G2099 was a great improvement, let's give her something a little in comparison for her rework.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Thor (Jane)
    She's the only one I have as a 6*
  • Dreamtraveler09Dreamtraveler09 Posts: 10
    Joe Fixit
    Joe

Between him and the others hes just missing the fun aspect of a champion. But by the same token we have enough hulks, and realistically the only thing he doesn't do that the other hulks do is gain awsome fury buffs.

All the others on this list have some or at least A fun aspect of playing them, TJF stunlock, KKhan fury and armor nullify, AV tenacity, Gully healing reversal, and Ant-man glancing and synergies...

Joe just isn't fun to play and hes boring to fight....
  • Ant-Man

Ant-Man is the obvious choice, to me at least.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Ant-Man
    I am pretty surprised about the level of support for Agent Venom and Guillotine, as it seems like nobody talks about them (either as memes or as underrated champions).
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Guillotine
    guillotine is so cool and has such good animations. I'd love to be able to use her in endgame content
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Agent Venom
    Lets compare venom and agent venom. Venom is great and totally worth investing in. Agent Venom is the complete opposite. Venom is helpful for content. Agent Venom is not. Agent venom doesn’t even have good synergies nor help other champions unlike antman with ghost
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    Diabolic said:

i think we shouldn't think for what we have as 5 or 6 star,because eventually we gonna pull other champions in the list,and we shouldn't think for synergy teams because any player should know the day Ant Man reworked Kabam going to change synergies.Now let's look to each champion
    Agent Venom have some bleed,some incinarate and have tenacity so he have lots of stuff actually but stats trash so he just need tune up
    Gio: She was use to be best mystic after dr strange and sw she has good regen reversing and little amount of regen so she just need some tune up
    Kamala Khan:Just think her furry buffs %50 or something more effective so she need just tune up
    Ant Man:He was really bad champion since the day game released he use to be completely unusable because of willpower but today he at least have some good synergies,imo if he get some more glancing and give more debuffs on opponents he will be at least ok champ
    Joe Fixing:In first look he is beyond trash tier bit what if in heaths his regen would be much more powerful,his sp 1 and so 3 :give more powerful bleed,his debuffs also give him strength like luke cage and he also have poison immunity so if he get good tune up he will be good with tune up too
    Jane Foster:She have very weak hits,wert weak shock damage,can't put her to defense can't use her in any events don't have a synergy that really matter,she have only one good thing %70 shock resistance ,so if think that way jane should be winner for good of all the game because she is far beyond joke tier

All of these champions hit weak, and they all suck on defense (AV is slightly decent but who’s gonna rank him up?). This is a complete overhaul, and the winning champion will most likely be available as a 5 and 6*. I want joe personally because ant man is really just for ghost, jane is decent without synergies, for specific fights, kamala is beyond god tier as swedeah has proven, guillotine is alright when it comes to heal reverse and her bleeds, a tune up would suffice, maybe add more abilities to mend with her soul interactions so its not just heal reversal. And AV I personally think would be the runner up but he could probably be similar to the hood we deserved (that got reverted back to normal because people can’t sacrifice a small piece of utility that doesn’t last long for the champion to actually be used) and be guaranteed to shrug off the first 3 debuffs and go on a cool down that last 2-5 seconds. Just my opinion though.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Agent Venom

I think Guillotine would end up being the best of the 6, and Ant-Man would end up being the worst of the 6 because they'd be cautious in making the Ghost team even stronger

I'm choosing Joe cuz he'd sting the most to pull for me

Imo Kamala Khan is best of 6
    And joe is a rare Champ and very few people have him compared to other 5
    So for me kamala and joe are out of the equation
    Also I feel gullotine doesn't need overhaul, she needs moderate buff like falcon.
    So for me it's either agent venom, jane foster and Ant-Man but skill class is weaker than Mystic and science so I go with agent venom
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I think it’s lame that we need to choose between all these when there still exists the Iron Men, Groot, and DPX
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Guillotine
    I know Ant-Man is gonna win, and I’m beyond excited to see him get buffed. That said, I’m gonna vote for Guillotine in hopes that she’ll have the 2nd most votes, in case Kabam priorities the other buffs in order of popularity. My third pick would definitely be JF.