**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finalists for November Buff - AntMan and Jane Foster/Joe FixIt

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Based on polls across youtube, twitter, forums, etc this seems to be the way it's leaning. Though it seems Ant Man is leading by quite a bit atm, so he's likely the eventual winner.

Comments

• IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Antman is a huge part of the marvel universe - especially the recent movie universe. He needs a buff. That simple

As for guilty. Seriously? Guillotine 2099 is already beyond god tier. That’s like begging for a sentry buff when void is in the top tier already. Don’t be greedy. Hahha
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

Antman is a huge part of the marvel universe - especially the recent movie universe. He needs a buff. That simple

As for guilty. Seriously? Guillotine 2099 is already beyond god tier. That’s like begging for a sentry buff when void is in the top tier already. Don’t be greedy. Hahha

??????
    They are separate characters.
    I don't see the logic here. I mean why need an Ant-Man buff when Ghost and Wasp are already good.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    It looks like it's between Ant Man and Guillotine
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    im really hoping for an antman buff, he's objectively the worst champion in that list, with only three abilities.
  • SgtPolitenessSgtPoliteness Posts: 27
    A7madD1w said:

im really hoping for an antman buff, he's objectively the worst champion in that list, with only three abilities.

He at least can see some value with synergies. Joe Fixit has nothing.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

So screw the people that have sentry and not void, am i right?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    A7madD1w said:

Antman:
    18-63% Glancing chance (reduces damage to 50% and ability accuracy 100%)
    Light attacks have 20% chance to fatigue the opponent
    Sp2 turns fatigues into poison

then come the synergies:
    Yellow Jacket gives 6% attack, who also has that synergy, so +12% attack total
    Doc Ock makes Antman reflect 40% damage when glancing
    Psychoman lets Antman place two staggers on his sp1
    Ghost gives 15% attack for each debuff on the opponent, which is sick, not to mention +15% attack per buff on Ghost
    Wasp gives increased armor rating and gives Antman 25% attack increase for 10 seconds after glancng
    Nick Fury gives 3 evade charges, the same synergy he has with Quake
    and other, less important synergies for Antman

Agent Venom:
    Klyntar rage gives increased 9-24% increased attack until he gets hit 5 times, and small crit damage buff
    70% chance to purify debuffs
    50% reduced evade chance
    Special attacks can inflict a small bleed
    Sp2 inflicts an incinerate

then come the synergies:
    Sym Supreme gives 20% increased bleed duration
    A number of symbiotes give 6% health, and he does, so 12% total
    Spidey gives 4% health and attack
    Goldpool gives 20% increased bleed damage
    and other, even less important synergies

Antman may have few abilities, but he can actually be a decent champ with synergies, which you will invariably be bringing him for. Lots of people already quest with him for Ghost or NF evade charges, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone put Agent Venom on a team or even suggest using him for any content. I'm not saying that I don't think Antman could use a buff, but he will get one regardless. I'm saying that he has more value in the game as it stands than Agent Venom, which is what should objectively determine who gets the more immediate buff.