**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favourite Champs?

Regardless of how good they are or whatever your reasons may be, lets hear who everyones favourite champs are and why

My favourite is Human Torch. Probably helps that he was my first good 6* but he also counters so many fights with nova flame and his animations are pretty awesome too!

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    sparky by a mile. he's a fun champ to play, he has some big yellow numbers, he has some good animations, and plus he's one of my favorite comic/mcu characters
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Dragon Man

Nuff Said
  • Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173

Alternatively, Night Thrasher and Killmonger both have stellar animations and utility as well, greatly enjoy playing both of them and regularly do fun stuff with them on my questing teams

Killmonger is definitely another one of my favourites too, such a smooth champion to play!
    SWORD78 said:

Dragon Man

Nuff Said

Yeah dudes pretty awesome, considering taking him to r3 for funsies 😁
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Pulled i-Hulk today, might take him to r2 immediately. Very fun
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Killmonger, Ronin, Voodoo and Guardian.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    red goblin
  • mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
    Sunspot. Imma og new mutants/ xforce fan
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    G2099 and Apoco
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    N0_U said:

Quake. Love the character, love the show, and her mechanics in game and mastering her are fun for me.

It’s a nice bonus that she’s the best champion in the game.

Alternatively, Night Thrasher and Killmonger both have stellar animations and utility as well, greatly enjoy playing both of them and regularly do fun stuff with them on my questing teams

What show is she in?

• KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    Hit monkey for sure dude hits like a truck
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    Mister sinister (loves heavy pauses buff duration)
    Scarlet witch awakened high sigs just loves the play random buffs and debuffs
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Nick
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Nova and Dormammu
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Tigra, she's so satisfying to play
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    DDHK is a favorite rn. Smooth playstyle and satisfying damage rotations.
    As for purely visual design, definitely OG Guilly.
    Guilly ftw

• ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    My 5* Apocalypse is fun to play with, and I’m starting to really like my 6✰ Cable on his team.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Tigra, she's so satisfying to play

I'd love to get a Tigra of 5/6* Variety.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Mysterio ... one of the best in animations. love how he looks and plays.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Idk. I haven't told anyone about my favorite champ and I don't think it's too obvious.
    It's Beast
    No it's Sentry
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Apocalypse (stun through block, 2 unique debuffs for both sp1 and sp2, satisfying sp1 and badass sp2)

Here lately my 5th 6 star. Massacre. So enjoyable to play and 2 awesome specials
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Honestly, I really like Air-Walker. If you can drag yourself through those first couple of fights he actually hits HARD! The way I like to use him is to throw the Unblockable Sp1, then heavy charge upto 1 Power Bar while the opponent is Stunned, rinse and repeat. Simple but effective, and keeps the opponent locked in the corner for the entire fight.

• Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    I just find sentry really fun to play and I will also always love BWDO.
  • EL145EL145 Posts: 46
    Horseman wolvie is just so much fun
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Scarlet Witch ...Love the character, her powers....my fav since started the game...pre nerf, she was God among Gods. Don't think there has been anyone like her. Used to take 3* back in the day in aw and wreck everything with crit synergy.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    nick fury....absolutely biased towards him...first meta beyond god tier 5* champ i pulled...first r5...also amazingly balanced champ insane damage and utility...bringing him to any quest is like bringing 2 champs in one slot...most amazing and unique awakened ability....