**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which variant should I start with?

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
Just got cavalier last week and I'm looking to start heading into the various variants and was wondering which ones should I tackle first with my roster? Any help is appreciated!

Also, I just pulled venom and buster (6*) as well as doom and falcon (5*) and waiting on level up to get them up. Trying to decide if I should take up 1 6 star to R2 or 2 5's to R5...Also if I should use my only class awakening gem on falcon or wait for aegon? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    So this might be a controversial opinion but I suggest you do v2 first. Rank up that venom to rank 2 and you’ll be set. With colossus, gulk, and venom you’ll be good. The last thing is make sure you know how to dex yellowjackets sp1.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Rank up doom and you should be able to cheese lots of v6. I’d also suggest trying as much as possible of v7
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    Riptide said:

Rank up doom and you should be able to cheese lots of v6. I’d also suggest trying as much as possible of v7

Doom! Where is he hiding?