**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Generic 6* AG (Abyss) - Did you use it yet??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Just curious who others have used their AG on and what champ makes the most sense. I used my class AG on ghost. I’m just super hesitant to use the generic... I still have 2 of the generic 5* AG lol

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    History states that if you are hesitant on using it now you may never use it. Let’s see your 6* roster.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Used mine on Ghost. Only pulled her one other time since and that was 9 months or so after using the gem so I'm fine with it

9 months is a great amount of time to have gone with the gem, plus more sigs on ghost is always good (assuming you didn’t sig 200 her first)

If I pulled Nick again after using a generic even now I’d be a tiny bit miffed since sigs don’t help him much
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Haven't used the generic yet, but plan on using it on AA once I take him to r3. Used the class one on Ibom
  • not used mine so far. Waiting on a good prestige pull for it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Gave it to ghost. Guys, stop worrying about prestige. I'm at 12.5k and i'm ok with it.
    Use your rare resources on great champs, not prestige monkeys. You'll be happier

I wouldn’t be upset using a generic on doom for prestige. And his sig is worthy.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Put mine into doom for prestige and fact he is a beast overall
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I used mine as soon as I got it and use it on doom
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Used mine on CMM within a day if getting it. I regret nothing.

I feel that.

I don’t stress about AGs n the game , as you can see , just this last week we had an offer to awaken whoever we wanted.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Completed Abyss last year and used my mutant gem on Namor, who I’ve literally never touched since.

I explored Abyss in early January, and the Gem is currently collecting dust in my stash. I could use it on Cap IW (could go to sig 160), Ægon (nah), Fury, or Ghost, but idk. The fact that I already have all of those champs 5/65 s200 already doesn’t give me a ton of reason to use the gem.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Haven’t used it yet, then again it’s only been in my inventory for like a week.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Used on CMM
    It’s always good to use resources asap otherwise they lose value overtime
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I don’t, was debating to use it on ghost. But I dupped ghost so I am again thinking who to use it
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I used mine on ghost, no regrets.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Nope, no one I’ve even come close to considering
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    I used my completion (tech) on Nebula... for obvious reasons
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    No, I can't bring myself to use any 6* Ag's yet except for a mutant gem I used on Omega Red cyber weekend.

Currently sitting on the abyss Generic, a skill, and cosmic. I have great options for them but still can't pull the trigger yet.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Pure prestige plays hurts. Sometimes I'm glad I don't care about it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ugh, I used mine on Doom because I don't like playing unawakened Doom, not for prestige purposes. Low key regret it because I pulled Omega Red around two months or ago or something like that and have no way to awaken him
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Terra said:

Pure prestige plays hurts. Sometimes I'm glad I don't care about it

I have zero regrets about Doom, he's a great champ with an ok awakened ability that has insane prestige. A pure prestige play would be Thor Rags imo.