**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Generic 6* AG (Abyss) - Did you use it yet??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Just curious who others have used their AG on and what champ makes the most sense. I used my class AG on ghost. I’m just super hesitant to use the generic... I still have 2 of the generic 5* AG lol

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    History states that if you are hesitant on using it now you may never use it. Let’s see your 6* roster.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Used mine on Ghost. Only pulled her one other time since and that was 9 months or so after using the gem so I'm fine with it

9 months is a great amount of time to have gone with the gem, plus more sigs on ghost is always good (assuming you didn’t sig 200 her first)

If I pulled Nick again after using a generic even now I’d be a tiny bit miffed since sigs don’t help him much
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Haven't used the generic yet, but plan on using it on AA once I take him to r3. Used the class one on Ibom
  • not used mine so far. Waiting on a good prestige pull for it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

Gave it to ghost. Guys, stop worrying about prestige. I'm at 12.5k and i'm ok with it.
    Use your rare resources on great champs, not prestige monkeys. You'll be happier

I wouldn’t be upset using a generic on doom for prestige. And his sig is worthy.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Put mine into doom for prestige and fact he is a beast overall
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    I used mine as soon as I got it and use it on doom
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Used mine on CMM within a day if getting it. I regret nothing.

I feel that.

I don’t stress about AGs n the game , as you can see , just this last week we had an offer to awaken whoever we wanted.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Completed Abyss last year and used my mutant gem on Namor, who I’ve literally never touched since.

I explored Abyss in early January, and the Gem is currently collecting dust in my stash. I could use it on Cap IW (could go to sig 160), Ægon (nah), Fury, or Ghost, but idk. The fact that I already have all of those champs 5/65 s200 already doesn’t give me a ton of reason to use the gem.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Haven’t used it yet, then again it’s only been in my inventory for like a week.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Used on CMM
    It’s always good to use resources asap otherwise they lose value overtime
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I don’t, was debating to use it on ghost. But I dupped ghost so I am again thinking who to use it
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I used mine on ghost, no regrets.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Nope, no one I’ve even come close to considering
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    I used my completion (tech) on Nebula... for obvious reasons
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    No, I can't bring myself to use any 6* Ag's yet except for a mutant gem I used on Omega Red cyber weekend.

Currently sitting on the abyss Generic, a skill, and cosmic. I have great options for them but still can't pull the trigger yet.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Pure prestige plays hurts. Sometimes I'm glad I don't care about it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ugh, I used mine on Doom because I don't like playing unawakened Doom, not for prestige purposes. Low key regret it because I pulled Omega Red around two months or ago or something like that and have no way to awaken him
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Terra said:

Pure prestige plays hurts. Sometimes I'm glad I don't care about it

I have zero regrets about Doom, he's a great champ with an ok awakened ability that has insane prestige. A pure prestige play would be Thor Rags imo.