**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Voted for AV but I'm pretty sure I'll put and also dupe 6* Antman before October :D
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    I have a 6* Kamala khan, I vote her. Simple as that.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 538 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    gwenom said:

i chose AV cause it makes the most logical sense.
    Thor is my second choice, but i dont think shes as bad as AV is.
    Guilly is the last one id go for cause her dmg isnt bad, she has decent utility, and based on the roadmap someone connected to her is coming so possible synergy.
    ms marvel isnt bad (she also isnt good) if she has synergies with her.
    joe fixit is allmost imposible to get as a 5 star so hes out.
    antman is the most popular, but look at it this way. if they buff antman they indirectly buff ghost and nick fury. and they know that. kabam will most likely make him be ike a yellowjacket type of rework and not be all that viable. lets not do something dumb and risk a really bad champion to become good because antman (while allready being allright and averadge with the ghost synergy) become mediocre.
    AV has no dmg, and next to no ustility outside of shrugging off debuffs, which is an abbiity that fisk, crossbones, jabari panther and loads others can (not to mention that fisk gets rage stacks and crossbones gets furyes when they shrugg off debuffs)

YJ got an update. Antman would get an overhaul and it could be magneto level. Have some Positive thinking
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    gwenom said:

i chose AV cause it makes the most logical sense.
    Thor is my second choice, but i dont think shes as bad as AV is.
    Guilly is the last one id go for cause her dmg isnt bad, she has decent utility, and based on the roadmap someone connected to her is coming so possible synergy.
    ms marvel isnt bad (she also isnt good) if she has synergies with her.
    joe fixit is allmost imposible to get as a 5 star so hes out.
    antman is the most popular, but look at it this way. if they buff antman they indirectly buff ghost and nick fury. and they know that. kabam will most likely make him be ike a yellowjacket type of rework and not be all that viable. lets not do something dumb and risk a really bad champion to become good because antman (while allready being allright and averadge with the ghost synergy) become mediocre.
    AV has no dmg, and next to no ustility outside of shrugging off debuffs, which is an abbiity that fisk, crossbones, jabari panther and loads others can (not to mention that fisk gets rage stacks and crossbones gets furyes when they shrugg off debuffs)

Ant-Man has nothing going for him. AV at least has some things. If Ant-Man had something I think he wouldn't be winning but he is completely useless and so is Joe Fixit but Ant-Man is needed for the Ghost trinity but he lacks so much so some people don't take him because he is filling a spot for someone else.
  • DarK__x3DarK__x3 Posts: 1
    Agent Venom😎
  • PearleojamPearleojam Posts: 1
    AntMan FTW!!!!
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

AntMan FTW!!!!

ANT-MAN FTW!!!!
  • RoccohrRoccohr Posts: 12
    Ant Man now but they all need the rework and buff please Kabam!
  • MamapuchaMamapucha Posts: 21
    ANTMAN!!!
This discussion has been closed.