**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

AntMan FTW!!!!

ANT-MAN FTW!!!!

ANTMAN FTW!!!!!

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    I mean some champs are just for synergy purpose. I still do the Holy Trinity but GR is pretty outdated and I don't use him at all yet I bring him in for the synergy
  • ictict Posts: 40
    The Skill Class can really use some Love! Please vote for Agent Venom

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    But if they never intended to use him why would they vote for him? Anyone who is voting for ant man as a ghost synergy partner is hoping to have a useful champion to bring along. I haven't seen anyone say that antman should be buffed, only to fully intend not to use him. What I have seen, is a lot of people who arent voting for ant man saying that people are only voting for ant man because of ghost- in which case, who cares? Why are so many people telling others their reason to vote for a champion is wrong?
    ikr. I don't use ghost but Ant-man is such a waste when bringing into a quest
  • LucasSuricateLucasSuricate Posts: 2
    Voted Guil
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Jane foster ftw bois B) , all we need is 2nd place!!!!
    Let’s make it happen >:)<3
  • gwenomgwenom Posts: 14
    Shock29 said:

gwenom said:

i chose AV cause it makes the most logical sense.
    Thor is my second choice, but i dont think shes as bad as AV is.
    Guilly is the last one id go for cause her dmg isnt bad, she has decent utility, and based on the roadmap someone connected to her is coming so possible synergy.
    ms marvel isnt bad (she also isnt good) if she has synergies with her.
    joe fixit is allmost imposible to get as a 5 star so hes out.
    antman is the most popular, but look at it this way. if they buff antman they indirectly buff ghost and nick fury. and they know that. kabam will most likely make him be ike a yellowjacket type of rework and not be all that viable. lets not do something dumb and risk a really bad champion to become good because antman (while allready being allright and averadge with the ghost synergy) become mediocre.
    AV has no dmg, and next to no ustility outside of shrugging off debuffs, which is an abbiity that fisk, crossbones, jabari panther and loads others can (not to mention that fisk gets rage stacks and crossbones gets furyes when they shrugg off debuffs)

YJ got an update. Antman would get an overhaul and it could be magneto level. Have some Positive thinking
    i feel you, antman does deserve it. im hoping who ever wins does become the new magneto. but i find it REALLY unlucky since kabam are trying to find a way to deal with ghost (adding armor break to every cosimic champ and so on) and i doubt they would want to indirectly buff her with a HUGE antman buff. if i knew that he would get a magneto level buff, i would gladly go for him. i love him in the movies, in the comics everywhere. it would just make me sad if they dont make him good cause of ghost.
    hopefully who ever wins (prob antman) does get a magneto level buff
  • Manchild61Manchild61 Posts: 8
    Amir447 said:

Agent venom in the mud, I'm disappointed :'(

Agree man. Ghost users ruined the vote.. Just to buff a champ that will sit on the bench for using ghost every fight... makes no damn sense.
  • Desi_F616Desi_F616 Posts: 13
    Lovek said:

tired to see all Ghost players who will choice Antman for synergies.

I have 6 star Ant-man, 6 star yellow jacket and 6 star wasp. He needs upgrading
    gwenom said:

Shock29 said:

gwenom said:

Guilly is the last one id go for cause her dmg isnt bad, she has decent utility, and based on the roadmap someone connected to her is coming so possible synergy.
    antman is the most popular, but look at it this way. if they buff antman they indirectly buff ghost and nick fury. and they know that. kabam will most likely make him be ike a yellowjacket type of rework and not be all that viable. lets not do something dumb and risk a really bad champion to become good because antman (while allready being allright and averadge with the ghost synergy) become mediocre.
    AV has no dmg, and next to no ustility outside of shrugging off debuffs, which is an abbiity that fisk, crossbones, jabari panther and loads others can (not to mention that fisk gets rage stacks and crossbones gets furyes when they shrugg off debuffs)

YJ got an update. Antman would get an overhaul and it could be magneto level. Have some Positive thinking
    i feel you, antman does deserve it. im hoping who ever wins does become the new magneto. but i find it REALLY unlucky since kabam are trying to find a way to deal with ghost (adding armor break to every cosimic champ and so on) and i doubt they would want to indirectly buff her with a HUGE antman buff. if i knew that he would get a magneto level buff, i would gladly go for him. i love him in the movies, in the comics everywhere. it would just make me sad if they dont make him good cause of ghost.
    lol so ur assuming Kabam will rig it so Ant-Man makes Ghost even better? They could very well redo him completely but keep his synergies
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
    Antman or Jane Foster😁
  • ANTMAN N JANE FOSTER TO THE MOOON

Amir447 said:

Agent venom in the mud, I'm disappointed :'(

Agree man. Ghost users ruined the vote.. Just to buff a champ that will sit on the bench for using ghost every fight... makes no damn sense.
    Once again Ghost users don't even use him because he takes up a spot on their team. I don't use Ghost but it makes sense that they would want him buffed. I have a 6* duped Ant-Man so I voted for him. Don't blame the Ghost users. He is useless and even with the Ghost synergy he is garbage.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Make Jane and Ant man both.
    Simple kabamciu
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Smh antman is gonna win
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @MCOC team
    Just a little thing to add when you guys are going for the round two please make it so people can't create multiple account other wise I think people are gonna take advantage. Might sound silly but some people have nothing better to do.
  • LaerteLaerte Posts: 1
    Antman with a new powerful sinergy with Ghost
  • gwenomgwenom Posts: 14

gwenom said:

Shock29 said:

gwenom said:

lol so ur assuming Kabam will rig it so Ant-Man makes Ghost even better? They could very well redo him completely but keep his synergies
    nah what im saying is i doubt they will give antman a magneto level buff. i want it, but doubt it. i 100% think they wont change the ghost synergy. i think they wont make antman good. if they make him too good they will inherrently and undirectly buff the quantum trinity. if they make him as good as like wasp, while still buffing the trinity, wont be as big as if they make him a new magneto.
  • ErickCPErickCP Posts: 1
    Antman, because the people only use like a sinergy. But need de buff for play with him.
This discussion has been closed.