**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• RickCoronel1RickCoronel1 Posts: 3
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • Assassin07Assassin07 Posts: 1
    I just can't imagine how people expect Ant Man to be Good Champion with a buff.... He himself isn't that strong in most of the places
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Voted Agent Venom: I love a great symbiote champion.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    My fellow constituents, I strongly urge you to get out there and vote. VOTE ANT-MAN 2021!

@Kabam Miike approves this message.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Voted guilly, you know an antman buff will probably give him some kind of thorns from glancings or turbo-evading as a defender.
  • abelxcabelxc Posts: 1
    Guillotine
  • RegnatorRegnator Posts: 29
    Kamala
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Guilly alllllll the way!
  • dronbhatia28dronbhatia28 Posts: 5
    Agent venom because i just opened a 6 star one( i do not dislike ant man big fan of his ghost synergy)
    P.s -can some one at kabam upgrade venompool too, all venom champions are solid except for this guy.
  • I choose Antman
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Team agent venom
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

I love the debate here, but I can’t help but think that we’re all overlooking a few pieces of info. Not only are we voting for the fan-loved character: Ant-Man, but also the fan-loved actor: Paul Rudd. We were blessed with his breakout performance in 1995’s Clueless, immediately winning over the hearts of viewers with his charming personality, and quirky sense of humor. Not a fan of Clueless? Wet Hot American Summer, both the original and the sequels were fantastic performances from the man who doesn’t seem to age. We knew he hit beyond god tier status in the 40 Year Old Virgin, a generational movie that stands up to this day. Hit after hit followed, even with smaller roles such as Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Anchorman (we all love Lamp) and Knocked Up. I Love You, Man is still very underrated to this day IMO. We were blessed with Marvel Studio’s choice to cast Rudd in the MCU and I hope the summoners of MCOC are blessed with the opportunity to enjoy Ant-Man in game the same way we enjoy Paul Rudd and Ant-Man on the big screens.

I like that you didn't even mention Friends, one of the most popular sitcoms, period.
  • Ant man ,Jane Frost, Guilltine
  • Great_JaredGreat_Jared Posts: 3
    Ant Man all the way
  • I choose Antman
  • Interesting it is a forum poll this time.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Vote for Guillotine
  • WORLDBREAKER90WORLDBREAKER90 Posts: 2
    Ant man for sure
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Looks like ant man, guillotine, and Jane are the top three. Which means I win either way since I have all three as 5* 🙃
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Not for ghost synergy (I don’t have ghost) but for the 6* ant man i have . I also have duped 6* kamala.
  • MisterManiacalMisterManiacal Posts: 3
    Jane Foster lol
  • MaxAHRMaxAHR Posts: 13
    Damn! People aren't voting for Fixit. He sucks big time. Was kinda hoping for Kamala. She's good in Marvel Avengers game. But i guess, I'll have wait for 1-2 years
  • 1) Ant Man
    2) Jane Frost
    3) Guillotine
    From my side,
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I'm with you
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    There is only one real choice.
  • Antman!!!
    I can already see the broken synergy team!
  • PadawanJPadawanJ Posts: 6
    Jane Foster is the best character design here by far. Ant Man just isn’t that exciting without movie-grade special effects involved.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Thor JF!
  • Antman
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Almost gave it to Ant-man then remembered in important content I only got 3 slots doubt I’d give up unblockable specials or phasing all damage for extra attack so had to give it to my girl Jane (she needs the win)
This discussion has been closed.