**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• SanHoloSwirlSanHoloSwirl Posts: 8
    Kamala Khan!
  • Jgh80Jgh80 Posts: 3
    Let’s do someone who isn’t part of a synergy team in that vein antman already had a buff
  • Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Posts: 54
    It’s guilly for me, purely for nostalgia. May the most voted win!
  • FigoletFigolet Posts: 3
    Why antman?
  • Can you just give two of these champs An overhaul? Please😢 I like ant man and guilly.
  • graintraingraintrain Posts: 12
    Agent Venom needs these votes not Ant Man stupid embarrassment
  • VASH619VASH619 Posts: 1
    Agente venom es el personaje que le podrían poner varias cosas interesantes y estar a nivel de venom
  • Hellboy_5232Hellboy_5232 Posts: 1
    Jane Frost
    Ant Man
    Guillotine
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I love Guilotine so much. She was my fav 4 champ and I just got her as a 5
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    C'mon guys all 6 of em are trash for some reason its just about prioritising them, all of em will be getting a buff in future its all about who we want first and whatever your reasons are nobody cares frankly just keep it to yourself and keep it fair n square.
  • HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 39
    edited April 2021
    I hope they buff antman in a way that doesn't effect the synergies already there although I did vote Jane. Ghost doesn't need an indirect buff. IF anything, antman should be better than ghost. Guilly can wait along with AV.
  • Antman
  • EvicanEvican Posts: 11
    Agent Venom.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Ant man is lame
  • Spidey_RazSpidey_Raz Posts: 1
    Ant-Man, but I’d really love to see Doctor Strange get one next. He doesn’t do much when is abilities are so vast. It would be cool if he could do something with the Mirror Dimension or make multiple duplicates of himself like in Infinity War. He could create a time loop somehow too. At the moment he just shoots out puffs of smoke/spells.
  • NeonTiger1135NeonTiger1135 Posts: 12
    Ant Mannnnnnn
  • Jude_G20Jude_G20 Posts: 3
    Please do antman, I have a 6 star antman that’s wasting away
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74

I hope they buff antman in a way that doesn't effect the synergies already there although I did vote Jane. Ghost doesn't need an indirect buff. Guilly can wait along with AV.

This is more about an overhaul rather than just adding synergies mate, antman will be completely changed if he wins like colossus or DDHK. Plus they dont change the existing synergies because it surely will give em more controversies than relief.
    They may add a synergy or two but i dont think they change the existing one's so rest assured.
  • DëãthmchineDëãthmchine Posts: 1
    Vote Thor (jane foster)
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    #VoteAntman. He deserves to be better.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Hoping more folks come out for the coolest Marvel character of the last 10 years, Agent Venom!
  • GreasybeanzGreasybeanz Posts: 3
    Ant man is destined to suck just like Kamala. Gully would be in or near god tier if she was upgraded.
  • QuickQuick Posts: 4
    Joe fixit because he sucks
  • DaderpogDaderpog Posts: 1
    You guys are literally just voting for ant man because of the ghost synergy...even though you’ll still be using ghost...
  • YID666YID666 Posts: 1

How much was He. Antman
  • KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
    AntMan is the most tactical choice as Science class has least good characters in comparison to others and then from Joe Fixit and AntMan, AntMan is best due to the fact as he can be used with Ghost and Wasp more frequently and won't be a burden for Team as a LowDemi is on the team and while you can choose someone like Dr. Doom.
  • Cassidy_96Cassidy_96 Posts: 9
    Guillotine
This discussion has been closed.