**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Daderpog said:

You guys are literally just voting for ant man because of the ghost synergy...even though you’ll still be using ghost...

You never know mate until the buff comes up
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 260 ★★★
    Guilly, my homegirl!
    Vive la France!!! :D
  • TomatitoTomatito Posts: 1
    Guillotine por favor
  • WardoWardo Posts: 16
    Give Thor (Jane Foster) some kind of Power Control/Lock & ooo eeeee, what a beast she'd be.
  • Dblstkd1Dblstkd1 Posts: 8
    Antman please
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Not a ghost player but I think ant man is probably worst of those so he really deserves this, lol. Personally, I think kabam should do top 2 choices for re-work as most of the choices r pretty bad and need it 😂
  • lenin851381lenin851381 Posts: 4
    I’m between GUILLOTINE & ANTMAN. Why not both?!!!!
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Jane foster will be competing with agent venom in a minute or so and maybe we will get our top two when it happens i.e antman and guilly who remains at top
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    ANTGOD
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Ive gone for Antman as he one of the very few OG... though id like to see guillotine buffed too
  • Profeta_MTC15Profeta_MTC15 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    #AntManMelhorQueQuake

Amigos, vamos apoiar essa hashtag para motivar a Kabam colocar um Buf de respeito no Ant-Man.
  • RanendramaliRanendramali Posts: 11
    Ant-man done! Voted !! It's not even an option. Now ant-man should be God tier.......😜. Hoping for best buff. Kabam do not disappoint us.
  • zaqataczaqatac Posts: 4
    Who thinks Antmans info page will be longer after his buff?
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Quick question, how do I scroll to the top to see the votes again?
  • Dante006Dante006 Posts: 2
    Jean Grey/Phoenix desperately needs an overhaul. She’s one of Marvel’s all stars and she’s so weak in Contest.
  • Ant-Man!!
  • KrapperJohnMDKrapperJohnMD Posts: 2
    AV really needs it. Tenacity is fine but up the bleeds, at least make them 100 percent on SPs
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Be logic people

Guillotine is the First Kabam Original Champ

And Ant Man is Ant Man

Kamala is the less Worse character in the list
  • Angel166Angel166 Posts: 3
    How do I vote?
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    But if they never intended to use him why would they vote for him? Anyone who is voting for ant man as a ghost synergy partner is hoping to have a useful champion to bring along. I haven't seen anyone say that antman should be buffed, only to fully intend not to use him. What I have seen, is a lot of people who arent voting for ant man saying that people are only voting for ant man because of ghost- in which case, who cares? Why are so many people telling others their reason to vote for a champion is wrong?
    It seems like a nuisance to others. A champion getting buffed only to be a better synergy piece rather than a stand-alone champion would definitely annoy some people. If the majority of Ant-Man users end up not using him it'll seem like a waste to many.

I am speed.
    #teamAgentVenom
  • Champions2956Champions2956 Posts: 1
    I voted for gulliotine because i don't have ant-man
    How do I see the votes? It won’t let me scroll to the top
  • zaqataczaqatac Posts: 4
    Daderpog said:

You guys are literally just voting for ant man because of the ghost synergy...even though you’ll still be using ghost...

Actually I just always liked the movies

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

Quick question, how do I scroll to the top to see the votes again?

If on mobile site, scroll to bottom and click "first" button. Gets you to first page again, then just scroll up
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    I mean some champs are just for synergy purpose. I still do the Holy Trinity but GR is pretty outdated and I don't use him at all yet I bring him in for the synergy
    Many people don't use that trinity simple because it's outdated. GR still has actual good uses and is good as a stand-alone champion.

I am speed.
  • Vatsal22Vatsal22 Posts: 3
    I voted for thor Jane Frosted
  • Thewarrior4357Thewarrior4357 Posts: 6
    Vote For Ant Man for them Ghost players out there
  • Gotta pump up those Agent Venom votes! Those are rookie numbers!

Hopefully they all arrive soon.

I am speed.
    Antes man
This discussion has been closed.