**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Daderpog said:

You guys are literally just voting for ant man because of the ghost synergy...even though you’ll still be using ghost...

You never know mate until the buff comes up
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Guilly, my homegirl!
    Vive la France!!! :D
  • TomatitoTomatito Posts: 1
    Guillotine por favor
  • WardoWardo Posts: 16
    Give Thor (Jane Foster) some kind of Power Control/Lock & ooo eeeee, what a beast she'd be.
  • Dblstkd1Dblstkd1 Posts: 8
    Antman please
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Not a ghost player but I think ant man is probably worst of those so he really deserves this, lol. Personally, I think kabam should do top 2 choices for re-work as most of the choices r pretty bad and need it 😂
  • lenin851381lenin851381 Posts: 4
    I’m between GUILLOTINE & ANTMAN. Why not both?!!!!
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Jane foster will be competing with agent venom in a minute or so and maybe we will get our top two when it happens i.e antman and guilly who remains at top
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    ANTGOD
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Ive gone for Antman as he one of the very few OG... though id like to see guillotine buffed too
  • Profeta_MTC15Profeta_MTC15 Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    #AntManMelhorQueQuake

Amigos, vamos apoiar essa hashtag para motivar a Kabam colocar um Buf de respeito no Ant-Man.
  • RanendramaliRanendramali Posts: 11
    Ant-man done! Voted !! It's not even an option. Now ant-man should be God tier.......😜. Hoping for best buff. Kabam do not disappoint us.
  • zaqataczaqatac Posts: 4
    Who thinks Antmans info page will be longer after his buff?
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Quick question, how do I scroll to the top to see the votes again?
  • Dante006Dante006 Posts: 2
    Jean Grey/Phoenix desperately needs an overhaul. She’s one of Marvel’s all stars and she’s so weak in Contest.
  • Ant-Man!!
  • KrapperJohnMDKrapperJohnMD Posts: 2
    AV really needs it. Tenacity is fine but up the bleeds, at least make them 100 percent on SPs
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Be logic people

Guillotine is the First Kabam Original Champ

And Ant Man is Ant Man

Kamala is the less Worse character in the list
  • Angel166Angel166 Posts: 3
    How do I vote?
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    But if they never intended to use him why would they vote for him? Anyone who is voting for ant man as a ghost synergy partner is hoping to have a useful champion to bring along. I haven't seen anyone say that antman should be buffed, only to fully intend not to use him. What I have seen, is a lot of people who arent voting for ant man saying that people are only voting for ant man because of ghost- in which case, who cares? Why are so many people telling others their reason to vote for a champion is wrong?
    It seems like a nuisance to others. A champion getting buffed only to be a better synergy piece rather than a stand-alone champion would definitely annoy some people. If the majority of Ant-Man users end up not using him it'll seem like a waste to many.

I am speed.
    #teamAgentVenom
  • Champions2956Champions2956 Posts: 1
    I voted for gulliotine because i don't have ant-man
    How do I see the votes? It won’t let me scroll to the top
  • zaqataczaqatac Posts: 4
    Daderpog said:

You guys are literally just voting for ant man because of the ghost synergy...even though you’ll still be using ghost...

Actually I just always liked the movies

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

Quick question, how do I scroll to the top to see the votes again?

If on mobile site, scroll to bottom and click "first" button. Gets you to first page again, then just scroll up
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★

I wonder if the Ant-Man voters will actually use him after his buff.

I am speed.

Why wouldn't we?
    2 sides to this then. 1 side contains people that will actually use Ant-Man post buff. I know the vote hasn't even ended but he has clearly won by a landslide. Then the other side is just Ghost.

I am speed.
    Why is that a problem? If people want to buff ant man so they can have him as a useful synergy partner who are you to say it's an issue?
    It wouldn't be pleasing to know that people voted for a champion that they never intended on using. You obviously think differently to this scenario and that's fine. This is just my thought on the case.

I am speed.
    I mean some champs are just for synergy purpose. I still do the Holy Trinity but GR is pretty outdated and I don't use him at all yet I bring him in for the synergy
    Many people don't use that trinity simple because it's outdated. GR still has actual good uses and is good as a stand-alone champion.

I am speed.
  • Vatsal22Vatsal22 Posts: 3
    I voted for thor Jane Frosted
  • Thewarrior4357Thewarrior4357 Posts: 6
    Vote For Ant Man for them Ghost players out there
  • Gotta pump up those Agent Venom votes! Those are rookie numbers!

Hopefully they all arrive soon.

I am speed.
    Antes man
This discussion has been closed.