**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme need immunity to degen and limbo

Doctor Strange should be the only one able to negate the effects of degen and limbo. As the sorcerer supreme, he has the ability to manipulate all energy (magic/dimensional) that he encounters.

In addition, the eye of agamato gives the power to control time, so similar to limbo, he should have the power the regain the same health within a previous time.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Control time isn't Dr. Strange ability, so no that won't happen.

Also he doesn't manipulate all energy in the game, so being immune to limbo or degeneration wouldn't make sense too.

Those are horrible suggestions
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Control time isn't Dr. Strange ability, so no that won't happen.

Also he doesn't manipulate all energy in the game, so being immune to limbo or degeneration wouldn't make sense too.

Those are horrible suggestions

.....ahhhh... It can be... There is nothing that can't be happen.... Everything can be applicable if kabam want to be..... No needs of logic...
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    The eye of agamato (infinity time stone) does allow him to control time and space. As the sorcerer Supreme he does have the ability to control how energy affects him. I'm basing this off of his comic history not just what is in the game but it what is accurate to his marvel history.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The eye of agamato (infinity time stone) does allow him to control time and space. As the sorcerer Supreme he does have the ability to control how energy affects him. I'm basing this off of his comic history not just what is in the game but it what is accurate to his marvel history.
    If the champs in this game were to hold roots to their comic book creations we would more than likely have a pretty lousy game. Certain champs would be unbeatable and able to blast through all content.

Champs like Black Widow would have never once been considered a great champ, Hulk would end many fights in a single hit, Magneto would dominate any fight involving a champ with metal, Unstoppable Colossus would be legit af, etc etc. Could go on forever on what should or shouldn't be.

Balance really needs to be a major factor in games like this.
    He doesn't have those abilities in the game, so he can't do that.
    Comics Dr. Strange ISN'T the same Dr. Strange we have in the game. They are from different universe's, so they don't have the same abilities at the same power.

So he "shouldn't" be immune, and he doesn't "need" immunity. If he somehow gets some similar ability in the future then it's because the team decided to give him those abilities, and not because he had to get them.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    He doesn't have those abilities in the game, so he can't do that.
    Comics Dr. Strange ISN'T the same Dr. Strange we have in the game. They are from different universe's, so they don't have the same abilities at the same power.

So he "shouldn't" be immune, and he doesn't "need" immunity. If he somehow gets some similar ability in the future then it's because the team decided to give him those abilities, and not because he had to get them.

Technically it is comic dr strange, he was just thrown into the battlerealm, thats the gimmick of the "Contest of Champions"
    And Magik is the Sorceress Supreme of Limbo, she is more powerful than Doc Strange there
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!! Extripa thinks he is getting luck in crystals for behaving this way. Lmaoooooooooo
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!! Extripa thinks he is getting luck in crystals for behaving this way. Lmaoooooooooo

Extripa probably isnt used to people actually arguing back lol
    What is wrong with getting old characters better? We need a champ update now. We are overdue!!!!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    What is wrong with getting old characters better? We need a champ update now. We are overdue!!!!

I would much rather see them buffed. Old champs carry little to no use in new content and keep getting pushed back further with the addition of new champs. Wasn't trying to argue against that, rather explain why some champs don't have all of their abilities
    Do i need to mention again:

2 darevils
    2 cyclops
    2 marvels
    2 magnetos
    Like a trillion Ironmans: ironman, SIM, IP, HB etc?
    And how about the useless: SG, Shehulk, kamala, DS, luke cage etc?????
    I have my own problems fightning against Magik, but is not because of that that I would create a thread and spam that there should be ways to overcome it when I already know that there are a lot of champions that can defeat Magik easily.
    Nothing to do with crystals or luck, you just think the game should work the way you want to
    If that is your analogy kabam would have not rectified 12.0 right?
    Wrong. That's a completely different thing.
    It was a case where Kabam itself knew they did a mistake with the update and tried to fix it according with player's feedback. And as you can see, it wasn't nothing equal as player's suggested
    Wrong. That's a completely different thing.
    It was a case where Kabam itself knew they did a mistake with the update and tried to fix it according with player's feedback. And as you can see, it wasn't nothing equal as player's suggested

Just like the current AW, just like the champs nerfs, just like the masteries nerf?
    It isn't constructive criticism when someone wants this and that just "because". I explain why it wouldn't happen and why are people wrong about it.
    This is an example where the OP thinks that Comics and the game are the same thing and suggests abilities because he wants more counters to a certain champ or DoT effect (this one is just not happening unless it is only against Degen debuffs).
    edited October 2017
    R4GE wrote: »

I would much rather see them buffed. Old champs carry little to no use in new content and keep getting pushed back further with the addition of new champs. Wasn't trying to argue against that, rather explain why some champs don't have all of their abilities

Exactly, but what is the balance when you nerf DS power gain because it is too fast. Then you release mordo and hyperion with faster power gain than DS before right? Is that what we call balance?

The game is great dont get me wrong but kabams says they are trying to balance the contest but it seems they do the opposite in actions. I hope the dont continue with this trend because it will kill the game and we like this game a lot.

edited October 2017
    It isn't constructive criticism when someone wants this and that just "because". I explain why it wouldn't happen and why are people wrong about it.
    This is an example where the OP thinks that Comics and the game are the same thing and suggests abilities because he wants more counters to a certain champ or DoT effect (this one is just not happening unless it is only against Degen.

With all due respect you dont work for kabam. We need to hear from kabam.
    You mean, hear how much times exactly? Because they already explained this at least 10 times minimum
    Well said mate!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Dr strange has the power to heal over a certain time period lol. It doesn’t work like limbo but he does have it lol
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Dr strange has the power to heal over a certain time period lol. It doesn’t work like limbo but he does have it lol

That is lifesteal, not "going back in time to get hp losted"
    OP said to regain the same health during a period of time. Life steal gives you health during a period of time if you hit the opponent. No reason why dr strange should have a different healing ability
    Losted lol
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485

Why aren't u a mod?U never stick with our opinions!Never
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    What they did to Dr Strange was criminal, especially when compared to new heroes and synergies that have been released since he was nerfed 2x.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Yellsome wrote: »

Why aren't u a mod?U never stick with our opinions!Never

Yeah,and I get flagged for that,probably for this too
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Sometimes I think Webs opened 2 accounts here—one estripa and the other you-know-who (not the Harry Potter one)