**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• Adil_CaseyAdil_Casey Posts: 1
    Guillotine will win.
    Why everyone voting Ant-Man? To make ghost more OP. Okay why to make buff to any Synergy champ to make them more OP when some other champs needed them most?
  • AJA09AJA09 Posts: 1
    Go team ant woman
  • Drag0n13Drag0n13 Posts: 2
    Antman
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Question for @Kabam Miike will OG black panther be getting an up in may? There’s been a lot of talk about it on global. I just want to clear the air about this.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Guillotine will win.
    Why everyone voting Ant-Man? To make ghost more OP. Okay why to make buff to any Synergy champ to make them more OP when some other champs needed them most?

Because people want to
  • I want ant man buffed the most- I have most of these champs as 5 or 6 stars or both, like my 6 star guillotine and 5 star duped guillotine, for example. But I still want ant man the most because he deserves it!
  • N3CRØ_THØ420N3CRØ_THØ420 Posts: 11
    Can't believe we are guna get antman smh... hes by far the lamest champ on the list
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Cmon peeps we need Agent Venom.
  • Ant-man
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    P
    Pls fix it
  • YoyoyoyoYoyoyoyo Posts: 2
    At last... Finally... It's been too long...

GO ANT-MAN FLY HIGH!!!!!!!
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★

Guillotine will win.

How does buffing ant man make ghost more OP? The buff is to ant man, not ghost. If people want ant man to not hit like a wet noodle with zero utility, why wouldn't it be a good thing to buff him?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Can't go wrong with Paul Rudd
  • Dones155Dones155 Posts: 1
    Kamala
  • RaslesRasles Posts: 2
    Vote Kamala or u sus
  • CODYHINESGUYCODYHINESGUY Posts: 1
    ANT MAN Buff would be cool but we dont need it right now, the quantum synergy will be soooo broken and it'll be the only team anybody uses... VOTE AGENT VENOM!!! Plus, if the buff drops in October/November then it'll be just in time for the new symbiote champs coming to the game (my guess is knull & anti-venom)
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Voted for the mystic class; Guilly, because of her kit.

Ant-Man will win 'cause of the Ghost synergy. No sweat for me as I have all that, I just wanna make sure a mystic gets second place.

No other class in this poll is so dominated by 1-2 champs. In this poll. Poor tech, lmao.
  • PratyushrayPratyushray Posts: 1
    Guillotine 🔥
  • KobyzzKobyzz Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Both Ant man and ms. Marvel needs updating.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103

Guillotine will win.

antman has literally three abilities including the sig
  • Let's vote Ant-Man, I have seen characters that have more explanation and words only on the sp1 than all Ant-Man's habilities
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Everyone voting for Ant-Man deserves to have his synergies reworked. This is coming from a player with a R5 and R2 Ghost.

Kamala got my vote, even though I have a duped 6* Jane. Kamala deserves better than what we have.
  • Parovoz1kParovoz1k Posts: 1
    Fiiiixxiiiiit pls)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The lesson from the first time wasn't enough apparently ...
    These community's choise polls system need to be changed in the future, somehow. Otherwise it is utterly chaos on the forums
  • Bigboss52Bigboss52 Posts: 1
    Why are so many voting on ant-man ? Agent venom should be a better choice he should be way better ..he's a symbiote for god sakes but the worse of them all
  • BizkitBizkit Posts: 1
    Ant-Man!!!
  • ajperkinsajperkins Posts: 2
    Joe fixit is literally the worst character of all these.
This discussion has been closed.