**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Antman voters.... why?

Antman's clearly winning round 1. He might not win round 2 since it seems like there are a lot of people against Antman. Just wanted to know what was your reason for picking Antman?

Antman voters.... why? 187 votes

Ghost synergy
19%
PalanthraxHeheheh7777XxicylovexXSungjB4nanaJoDuke_SilverTimrosRbk19rcm2017Scopeotoe987PedritkoDenzel116BLEEDlNG_DGEdaichiTrojanUsername19273ddomAomine_Daiki10Danish005LovekMCOCHazza 36 votes
6* Antman
25%
Haji_SaabTendersquadfmussapRichiesDad79cur53dWoody_federMikeexpertdamianohmHilldaryuwHeattblasttBeerswooMysterioBigmf99KILLMФИGЕЯPulyamanRehan010_LordΔDraculaTMNT0080Ctuchik 47 votes
I just think he's neat
39%
SnakeEyes69nameplasShadowstrikeMasterduxThunderstruck77FaisaljavedTheHoodedDormammuJakearoundMoosetiptronicFluffyPigMonsterAvengers320PulliAvengerboy99silentagWine_LoverFreedomCrusadeDrPepper_75Captain_Pug30Karatemike415Luciferiamdevil 73 votes
Joe Fixit all the way
16%
SlowDigzVceeSIlverProfessorSurya027Foxhero007Lvernon15ShrakkmanNewman0067asdcsSunSleepsRockyshockyHera1d_of_Ga1actussamxsamPricelessClashyKnightDretlleMaxwell24Matty_IceJohnyBoyBlizzard28 31 votes

Comments

• ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 58
    Joe Fixit all the way
    benshb said:

You bring ant man in the ghost trinity anyways. Why just use up a slot when he might be useful after all?

Have you ever used him with the ghost synergy? I think he's great with it already
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Would be grt if Kabam removes Ghost synergy if Ant Man gets a buff , reaction of those who voted for Antman saying he has a cool design and all will get too salty as most of them voted cuz of Ghost . If he never had a synergy with Ghost, things would have been completely different.

If they wanted to remove ghost's synergy, they'd just do that. And even if they thought it was in some strange 8D-Chess way necessary to buff Ant-Man at the same time, they would also just do that. No need to ask us first.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I just think he's neat
    I actually don't vote for the Ghost synergy, but for the Nick Fury synergy. While I do have a maxed-out 5* Quake that I can always bring with me, another valid option would be great. Both for me and in general, for everyone.

I don't really care for the Ghost synergy, at least not when it comes to her. I get that it might be beneficial for him, but hopefully he won't need a specific synergy to be a decent character after the buff.
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Would be grt if Kabam removes Ghost synergy if Ant Man gets a buff , reaction of those who voted for Antman saying he has a cool design and all will get too salty as most of them voted cuz of Ghost . If he never had a synergy with Ghost, things would have been completely different.

Agent Venom or Guilly deserved this way more than anybody . Just my opinion.

Don't know how salty most will be considering most don't even use Antman with ghost. Sure some do, but most roll with Hood over Antman.

And op, you may have missed the biggest reason folks are voting him. Avenger. Never under estimate name recognition.

Personally, I'm fine with whoever wins it. I have them all so...go me lol.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Because....Paul rudd...
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    6* Antman

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Rohit_316 said:

If they wanted to remove ghost's synergy, they'd just do that. And even if they thought it was in some strange 8D-Chess way necessary to buff Ant-Man at the same time, they would also just do that. No need to ask us first.
    I hear that, but doesn't that mindset overlook the fact that Kabam has expressed a desire for the community to give their feedback? Even this current buff poll shows that they seem to care about what the community thinks. They don't need our permission or anything, but as a business it is wise practice to at least have an idea of what their consumers are looking for.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I just think he's neat
    Totally not because I have a 5/65 sig140 Ant-Man.
    Nah, I voted for him because he needs the buff the most.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I just think he's neat
    Antman needs an overhaul the most out of all of them. Joe fixit also needs a huge buff except he is not available as a 5 star so he is not a good option
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Ghost synergy
    Trying to salvage a gut wrenching 6* nexus outcome from this past weekend. Frightening that I actually chose him but given the ghost synergy and chance for a buff I held my nose and pulled the trigger. Already have a duped Mr Fantastic 5* otherwise might have gone that route.

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

He’s got some really cool stuff they can work with

and since he getting overhauled maybe they’ll get rid of glancing you never know 👀

They'd build micro reflect into his base kit before they got rid of glancing. I'm sure he's gonna be a blast to fight in content afterwards
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I just think he's neat
    Masterdux said:

2015 Science champ and a very good character in both comics and MCU (Love Paul Rudd).
    Pretty easy choice for me.

Same
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit all the way
    JustinU21 said:

Ah yes, definitely not a biased poll.

He has like two abilities, and they aren't useful. He's in desperate need of a complete overhaul. Why do people care so much about a synergy that isn't going to be affected by this? Do you hate ghost players that much because you're jealous? Let people play how they want to

Not the only one with 2 abilities. I kinda like ant mans animations as is but none of these champs gonna effect me anyway, rooting gor joe fixit, will most likely get added to the basic pool
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Joe Fixit all the way
    All the Ant Man fans want him to be buffed for a synergy :/