**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Generic 6* AG (Abyss) - Did you use it yet??

2»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Terra said:

Pure prestige plays hurts. Sometimes I'm glad I don't care about it

I have zero regrets about Doom, he's a great champ with an ok awakened ability that has insane prestige. A pure prestige play with Thor Rags imo.
    It's not like Doom's sig is bad, it's really nice to get those power gains, and the chance to shock scales really nice to give you openings to heavy and stagger which is really nice utility.

I used a mystic on doom and have absolutely 0 regrets, and I don't even care about prestige
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Used it on ghost, regret it greatly. This was before the roadmap so I didn't know that kabam was stopping story content, which is why i used it on her. Complete waste :(
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Used it on ghost, regret it greatly. This was before the roadmap so I didn't know that kabam was stopping story content, which is why i used it on her. Complete waste :(

Better hope for protect to be removed from Wars lol
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I used mine on Silver Surfer. It was clearly a prestige rank up and it paid off because we're now top 30 almost top 20 and at the time we were top 45.

Especially if you are not ~top 30 AQ
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Better hope for protect to be removed from Wars lol
    I don’t like using her so doesn’t matter what the war global is, was just a poor and reckless decision cause of story mode legends runs
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Used it on drax
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I used my mystic on symbiote Supreme and the generic on Rank 3 NF!

No regrets
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I used my cosmic gem on CGR and he's r3 now. Used him for abyss path 2 and it was absolutely fun playing him especially against Luke cage. I have another cosmic gem (the reason why i used it on CGR as i can save 1 for corvus/CMM whenever that happens) i have a skill gem too but confused about using it on aegon/fury. Both are available as 5r5 too. 1 last path left to explore abyss and just yesterday i pulled Ghost. So now I'm thinking of using skill on fury and generic on Ghost and dump all sigs into her. Not too fuzzy about prestige. Either that or explore abyss and hold off using all gems and wait till July 4 to see what luck brings about. I'm a unit hoarder and currently at 20k+ units. Little confused about things.
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    used my generic on NF after pulling him from Abyss Nexus. Instant R3 too
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    i still have my skill awake from completion...because my only options are squirrel girl and ronin. i can go ahead and use it on ronin but somehow i don't want an additional way to lose my cruelty passives. Is Squirrel Girl's sig decent?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Waiting for my next mystic T5CC to form to use it on Tigra. Just pulled her recently. Gonna hold the generic until I pull her or form the T5.

(Caveat. I have a skill AG and unduped Aegon on standby lest the next XX of Legends appear and he’s needed.)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

i still have my skill awake from completion...because my only options are squirrel girl and ronin. i can go ahead and use it on ronin but somehow i don't want an additional way to lose my cruelty passives. Is Squirrel Girl's sig decent?

It amps her bleed damage quite a bit. But it's not gem worthy imo.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    Used mine on sunspot then duped him from a basic crystal the next week. I don’t really care though.