**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

who to rank next please

who to rank next please 28 votes

rank 2 awakened 6* havok
21%
ShuntaiHendrossKill_GreyGr8TonyStarkBarani7daBarryMcCaulkiner 6 votes
rank 5 black widow CV
78%
FineDogReferenceAnthinhoEtjamaDJMNHSarvanga1_Agdan99NimorRenaxqqDawnbringer_1R1s02TheBair123ScrubhanErik_BloodaxeAbhikataria1Will3808Riptidejscott96avenge_123Oakenshield 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    rank 5 black widow CV
    Stuart! Long time, no see. This one's kinda tough. Havok's a beast, but I think I'd go with BWCV, especially if you run suicides. I'm enjoying my R3 6*. (Gotta flex to my old ally mate.) 😈
  • Options
    stuart13_NHBstuart13_NHB Posts: 113
    yeah been a while buddy 👍 I went with both haha no regrets.. dont use havok as much as I thought I would.. mostly for defense. BWCV is fantastic though. so is havok to be fair! just got to play differently.
    at the min I'm stuck if too rank 2 my massacre since the buff!
    hope you've been well though mate.. and I'd be up for joining your ally but I think I'd need to take a couple people with me.. your ally might be abit too advanced for one of them lol
  • Options
    dont run suicides yet.. next on the list.. or I'll go assassin etc route
  • Options
    not sure yet.. what do you think?
  • Options
    I need to update my mastery badly.. barely changed it! not sure if to go assassin route or suicide route either
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    rank 5 black widow CV
    I don't run suicides but I would still (and did) bring BWCV to rank 5 over Havok. Havok is great but I'm guessing you don't have a lot of Rank 5s yet and if that's correct I would prioritize utility over damage and BWCV has both but she's basically a swiss army knife. I often regret my rank ups because the champ just isn't as great as I'd hoped, but BWCV is one of the few I don't regret, I bring her into pretty much all content.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    rank 5 black widow CV
    BWCV, the more you play the more you like this champ. Path cleaner basically.